Appreciation

Or unlocking each spec’s heritage armour could be tied to leveling a class to 120 regardless of race.

Regardless, plenty of lost opportunity there to make up for the really lacklustre raid sets we’re getting.

If they’d take those ‘things’ off the shoulders I’d be ‘ok’ with it… But if we’re talking warden armor it want it looks like this…

1 Like

I’ve always liked the idea of racial armor sets by class.

I liked the design of the “warden” like armor, but i also think that there is something missing. The rest of them, are really good tho, like the Lichy Mage Undead too, that one makes you look like an apprentice of the arcane directly form Kel´Thuzad.

I only wish he didn’t really phone it in on some sets. Nightelf rogue is just warden armor. Which is a shame because Wardens are practically a separate class from Rogue and that armor makes no sense for Outlaw.

Nightelf priest is just Tyrande. Undead hunter is a little too Nathanos-y. Draenei priest is Velen. etc. Theres a bunch like this and they aren’t even inspired so much as fully lifted and mildly altered. There are whole sections that are identical.

It’s a shame because the actual unique sets are really cool.

Goblin Tinker class armor.
Yes please!