Apologies to Blizzard

Hey Blizzard,

I recently made this post about a week ago where I was complaining about Anduin’s character: Anduin Lore Problem

Having now completed the last chapter, I feel like I was wrong to complain; he’s actually well written and I simply didn’t see the full picture. After questing throughout Hallowfall and Azj-Quahet I was worried you were going to turn Anduin kind of a whinny coward, but I see that you didn’t take that path and I jumped on the complain train a little too quickly on that.

In short, sorry about that; I take it back, Anduin’s character is pretty well written, and the fact that it ends with the Radiant song mention in the “stay a while and listen” that you get from Anduin at the end of the campaign quest makes the lore here fascinating. You guys are doing a great job on the lore so far for this expansion.

Side note: I was also dooming about the potential rotational changes to Burden of Power for Arcane, but I actually prefer what you did with Glorious Incandescence procing with Burden of Power as a way to nerf Arcane’s single target. I still think it was a big risk to do rotational changes this late in the expac (RWF start in 2 weeks), and would probably suggest further nerfs to SF Arcane (which looking at some numbers right now, Arcane might need some more ST nerfs) should probably be focused on nerfing things that don’t impact rotation (i.e. Spellfire Sphere’s 2% damage per sphere is a perfect target honestly).

EDIT: Also Khadgar fired an Arcane laser in the opening cinematic of TWW; Arcane laser is confirmed happening for Arcane. Too late to back out now Blizz (I don’t make the rules, sorry)

4 Likes

People rush way too much with stories then get mad.

Character arcs exist for a reason.

1 Like

big of u to admit you were unequivocally flat out dead wrong.

1 Like

i was, so I feel like giving credit where it’s due

1 Like

This is probably fair for this arc but in general people who expect lazy writing are not unjustified.