Apogee ~ Stalagg ~ Horde ~ Raiding Guild ~ Midweek ~ 2-3 Raid Nights

Hello!

My name is Ghostrider (Astrlyan in retail) and I am starting a raiding guild on Stalagg-Horde. My goal is to raid 2-3 nights during the middle of the week and to progress in classic raids.

My vision for the guild is to have a productive community focused on clearing content and building players that can be relied on for the long term. I am all about doing homework, coming prepared and min/maxing as much as possible in a way that still feels fun and rewarding.

I am looking for consistent people who play what they want, and want to clear raids so they make that their focus in endgame. If you are unsure if you want to raid, you are more than welcome to hang out!

Currently Recruiting

• Class officers that I can rely on to help manage raiders
  • All dps/heals
  • Off tank (Have a consistent MT)
  • Misc, but important roles, such as recruiting officers, website managers and farmers.

Professions:

• Engineering recommended by not required for players.
  • I am taking Herb/Alch for consumables - but the more herbalists the better!
  • Highly desirable to have people in the guild who have plans for fire resist gear or Annihilation/Nightfall

About me, Iv’e played Rogue since BC and have switched between raiding and PvP at different times. Since Legion I have played RBGs almost exclusively and have attained the rank of High Warlord through my own abilities - and now I want to switch up things for a completely different experience in classic (I’m sure we’ll farm WSG with our full raid sets when we’re bored…). I am really excited about raiding in classic because I completely missed the Vanilla experience and would like to experience the satisfaction of leading 40 man raids for myself since these raids are considered by many the highest point in World of Warcraft history.

Message me!!!
gankeveryone#1755