AP quest are useless after you cap your hearth of azeroth

If you’re going off Legion. Then it’ll happen when we finally cap the neck.

You mean 8.2.5, as part of another comment they said ‘in a few months when 8.2.5 comes out.’

That’s been corrected to “next few weeks.”

I’ll believe when I see it.

My only point was that there’s two examples of the fact that when we hit some sort of cap, it switches to another reward. XP cap gets you gold. AP cap gets you gold.

It really doesn’t matter when it happens. It does happen.

It would be nice if it happened now, too.

70?! Dammit, thought it was done at 65. /bah

There’s tons of caps in this game that don’t convert into anything else. WAY more than quest->gold, Legion AP->Gold. Just look at all the currencies you have maxxed and don’t use, in your currency tab.

Unless you’re in high-end content where the additional 3% stamina boost at 67 is important to you, or you’re a completionist who needs to finish the Crucible of Flame questline at 70, then 65 is pretty much DONE.

Okay I seen it. We all know what blizz says and what they do can be 2 very different things.

I don’t think I have any currencies maxed that are similar to this at all. Actually, I don’t have any currencies maxed. Most currencies are for buying items. XP and AP are for character progression. A bit different.

And again… my point was that this system does indeed exist. Not how often or when.

I’m not even sure why you’re arguing with me.

Okay good. Not that I was actively working on that. AP just adds up organically as you play the game.

Just waiting on a weapons WQ now. Which is also not a big deal, when it comes, it comes.

My 56,235+ oil would disagree with you

I don’t know what that has to do with anything. :roll_eyes:

How many times do I have to reiterate?

The system does exist to replace a reward for another.

You’re going off on tangents that have nothing to do with anything, arguing for the sake of arguing. I’m done.

2 Likes

The ONE other AP system only rewarded gold at the END. You’re the one going off on a tangent stating that UNRELATED currencies SOMETIMES change into something else.

Edit: The reason Blizzard doesn’t do this right now. They don’t want the 1% who cap, to earn double rewards. What happens when you get a Paragon Chest? Gold… and more Gold?

They allowed us to turn AP into gold twice. Once around the middle of the expansion and again at the end.

1 Like

So to recap:

HoA v2.0 still lacks forethought of what would happen when players hit the soft cap.

In other news: NEs hijacked the thread to argue currencies. Settle it with a duel instead!

1 Like

How about anything other than nothing? War Resources and Titan Residuum are two possible options besides gold.

1 Like

Have you thought that maybe, if you’ve reached lvl 70 neck, you’ve played too much? They’re not going to design content for the 1%. A lot of my Mythic Raider buddies aren’t even lvl 65 neck.

Probably soon they’ll roll out a gold amount for the people who are capped. They have done before…Not sure why they’d be worried about ppl earning too much gold from vendoring them…