AOTC/Mythic Healer LFG Horde

Hello! Will try to make this brief but informative: Looking for a Horde guild on a larger server (Zuljin, Area 52, etc), that raids 2-3 days per week and ends by midnight EST roughly, that can use a fulltime healer. Working adult here so need to adhere to ending by midnight.

My main since vanilla, has been a Holy Priest. I’ve been a Heal officer and guild lead. I’ve played other healers some tiers per guild’s requests (Resto Sham, MW Monk, etc). I keep all healing classes up to date with current raids. Originally was a mythic raider but tuned it down to AOTC with some mythic, the past few raid tiers. (See armory raids).

Prefer to either continue playing my Holy priest as main OR willing to play Evoker healer as main (Been playing them in beta and live and my live Evoker is geared and ready to hit DF) and looking for a full time heal spot. Please drop a message below or feel free to add me on discord: Kadath#9811 – Thanks!

Hey Kadath,

[H - Illidan] Veni Vidi Vici is a relaxed M+ focused group of WoW vets looking to round out a small team for Dragonflight AotC Raiding on a 2 night-per-week schedule.

We raid Tuesdays and Sundays at 7:30pm - 10:30pm CST (so we’d be finished by 11:30 EST :slight_smile: )

Our M+ targets most seasons are in the 20-26 range, and for raids we expect AotC and a few mythic bosses per tier. Casual, focused on having fun, but we’re all experienced and enjoy pushing content. It seems like our content goals line up really well!

I sent you an add on bnet if you’d like to chat more. I’m Raven#13682

Good luck!

Hello Kadath,

Area 52 Horde is recruiting healers for DF. We are a Mythic Raiding Guild that raids 8pm-11pm EST T/W. I’ll leave our post here. Feel free to reach out if you think it would be a good fit!

Thank you for the replies!

Hey Kadath!

I sent a discord request - would love to chat with you!

Dark Exiles is a newly founded guild on Bleeding Hollow, with a experience leadership that are veteran raiders and M+ players.

We are looking for members who are interested in PvE content, such as mythic plus, as well as mythic raiding.

Our heroic raid group achieved 9/10 FHCN, 7/10 FHSOD, and 6/12 FHSOTFO. This team raids Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30PM Eastern Standard Time. The only thing keeping us from attempting mythic bosses is our lack of members. Our heroic group is looking for dps and healers who are flexible swapping between heals/dps.

We have a second group forming for Dragonflight that will raid 6pm-9pm EST, Tuesday Wednesday.

What are your plans for Dragonflight?
At the beginning of Dragonflight we will not have a designated raid end time for our 7:30PM group, and we will be raiding nightly the first week or two. We will pug who we need to to fill missing roles so we can push content. Our goal is to full clear normal the first week, with most of heroic and possibly a few mythic bosses. We will continue raiding nightly until Christmas, and will go back to raiding on Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30PM Eastern Standard Time.

Also, with the new complexities of Dragonflight crafting, we are working on getting specialized crafters set up in our guild Discord. We would love to have players who are interested in working their specialization around for the guild, so we can support each other with gear and crafted items.

What if I am new to the game and have never raided or done M+?
We built this guild up from scratch. Many of our players were new to Shadowlands, undergeared, never raided, or were brand new players to WoW in general. I am extremely impressed with our leadership team, as when we started raided our raiders were barely able to clear normal raids, and now we almost have all heroic bosses on farm.

I am very confident that we will be able to teach more players how to raid and be successful, and we find great satisfaction in gearing players and bringing them up to preform at high levels.

Why join Dark Exiles?

• We have a quickly growing community that supports each other to do content such as leveling, quests, M+, raids, achievements, mounts, and pet farming. There is always something to do and usually no lack of people in the guild willing to help you.
  • We have weekly events where you can win gold prizes, such as transmog competitions, fresh character races, and scheduled achievement runs.
  • We have an active Discord where we share pictures of our pets, guild achievements, transmogs, and post important information, as well as hang out in voice channels!

If you are interested in joining, please feel free to add me!
Discord: Drummerthing#5497
Battletag: Drummerthing#1906

Thank you for the replies!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over thirteen years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids & mount runs open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups
  • Alliance sister guild

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 11/11H (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647
  • R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 11/11H (8:30pm - 11:00pm CST, W/Su) - arm4elephant#1980
  • R3. Last Pull - MYTHIC - 2/11 M (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477
  • R4. Misfits - HEROIC - 7/11H (8pm - 11pm CST, M) - phestuke#1102

Guild Master: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Back to the top please.

Bumpity bump to the top please.

Still looking for a guild that can use a healing evoker!

Hi! Looks like you’re still hunting, so I’ll post some info as well. I’m the recruiting officer for Valos Cor, a horde casually serious raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow (which we’ve found to be big enough for an active community/AH/etc but queues aren’t bad at peak times. Like launch. lol). We were 2/11M in SoFo, 4/10M in SoD and 6/10M in CN (AotC in all three, we changed names during CN). We raid twice/week, Tues and Thurs, from 8:30-11:30 pm (eastern time).

Our roster is mostly together for DF but we are looking for one more healer willing to occasionally flex to dps, ideally a paladin or priest but we could probably work with an evoker. Reliability and good jokes are at least as big a deal as class fit. We’re a stable, long-running group without a lot of turnover or drama and folks who appreciate that kind of environment are, um, appreciated.

Feel free to reach out to me (Wrathblood#1742 on bnet or Wrath#3004 on Discord) or Novasolan (our RL, Novasolan#9219 on Discord). We’d love to chat about what you’re looking for in a guild. Thanks!