AOTC/Mythic capable tank LF Mythic or AOTC Raiding guild

Hello I’m Furari,

I’ve had CE once in the past and a lot of Mythic raiding experience and Endgame raid experience going back to BC and Wrath. After my guild started to take a break I decided to see what is out there and seek a new home. With bullion access I’ve pretty much geared myself out both for Tank and Balance druid. I play either but prefer to Main Tank.

My exp at the end of my guild’s active season was AOTC Complete for all three raids and before that I held AOTC each season. Mythic raiding has always been case by case. I don’t need CE, but if a relaxed guild wants to push for it I’m fully capable of it.

Availability: All Days, 7:00pm CST at the earliest for starting and I can stay up until about 1 without being too zombie for work. That being said I would prefer to raid Fri-Mon and leave my days off (Wed/Thur) free for going to see family and relaxing. If a raid team runs on those nights I’ll make it work, but that’s just my preference.

Discord: Oceolachatiraka777
In Game: Furari on Illidan

added you on bnet but i think they are MIA

Added you on discord

I don’t think our times are the most cohesive, but if we’re something you’re interested in, we would love for you to check us out!

Guild & Server: Karma Gaming-Proudmoore
Raid Time/Day: Wed 8:30-11:30, Thurs 9:00-12:30 PDT
Current Progression: 9/9H AATDH | 9/9H AATSC | 8/8H AVOTI
Recruitment Contact:
Discord: swiftshifterz, or holyhotdogs
BNET: Shadowfyre#1345 or holyhotdogs#11398

Hello! I sent you a friend request on Discord :wink: (Schnookmz).

We are an AOTC/mythic raiding guild. Would love to chat to see if we’d be a good fit.

We could use another tank going into TWW. We raid Thurs/Mon 7-10pm PST. We’re a mythic progression focused raid team. More info about us and stuff in post below. Hit me up if you are interested. Thanks!