AOTC Mounts on the Trading Post?

The tears from the arena forums would be unimaginable.

6 Likes

But it would be fantastic though.

3 Likes

:tada: :partying_face: Let the celebration begin.

3 Likes

“Interesting” isn’t the word I would use. More like “garbage.”

9 Likes

now bring on mage tower weapons, elite gladiator sets, mounts etc

7 Likes

TBH, they really should. There’s like, what? 100 people max across the entire NA that still have TBC glad dragons that still play wow? Just let the rest of us grind them out if we want.

3 Likes

I will never understand the communist thinking that many people have in this forum

7 Likes

if they do this what the OP posted, itll be somewhat something i asked for

“full armor sets mythic quality for like 5k tender”

If you want the achieve that would be another 600 tendies.

1 Like

Says it’s like… 7899 tendies (the AOTC mount). I don’t think anyone would have any left XD

2 Likes

That’s great!

No one should care about exclusivity in Retail WoW anymore, now we also need ways to get deleted items too like Corrupted Ashbringer.

3 Likes

I don’t really mind this, but I think it would be cooler if it was a recolor. That way folks who already have it can get a second version.

10 Likes

How much for Scarab Lord mount?

3 Likes

Yeah why didn’t he put his precious black bug mount in the TP? It’s even older than the wolf.

8 Likes

Is it a slap n daface?

1 Like

Lets cross our fingers, I have plently of AOTC mounts I hope others can get

3 Likes

I would be ok with this if those who already have it get some sort of reward also like a bunch of tenders that we can use to buy stuff otherwise i would get alittle cranky i have to admit. If they make it cost 1 k tender thats ok that means i indirectly get 1 k tenders to spend on other things. But lets say its tied to some event and those that already have then get nothing not cool

Ion actually cares about that mount, the general public will never have access to it lol

3 Likes

No king rules forever

Given how many ‘tendies’ this is supposedly listed for. More than likely this will be for a new Meta achievement if it is even connected to the Trading Post at all.

1 Like