AOTC Mounts on the Trading Post?

What does it take? Time it takes away time, if people knew they could get it later regardless of the method on how they could have been doing something else instead. That is time I cant get back.

2 Likes

1 Like

Then tell your guild (and former president Ybarra) to prohibit and punish carries then?

Put your money where your mouth is

Delete and start fresh

1 Like

Here is my worthless take: everyone who gets the high achievement mounts sits in the main hub on the current season’s mount. Aka lighting dragon, now it’s fire dragon. I havn’t seen an actual ‘before aotc mount weren’t worthless’ mount in YEARS. You’re holding onto somethings that you most likely don’t even use because
A. Looks like garbage
B. Looks like garbage.
C. Looks like garbage.

Pick one.

2 Likes

I use all of my AotC mounts daily lol
They’re the main mounts on my bar. KorKron is my favorite because it’s special.

1 Like

Done it twice in the past. So uhh…next outlandish thing you want to say is gonna beeeeee…?

1 Like

Yea we know you’re just here for the popcorn.
Don’t try to hide it.

I’m not tracking. What do you mean “people want that value?” Are you claiming there is an intrinsic, objective value to something, and that that something can’t have a separate, personal value?

I think we can add value to objects without the need of others providing value validation.

Does it change the value of the mount if I devalue it personally?

Do it again. Prove your point through action

I’m claiming the reason that people want stuff is because it brings them something. If for you it doesn’t you wouldn’t want it. If you do not value it then you never needed that mount.

It’s pretty simple.

4 Likes

Lol nah. I don’t think I’m gonna listen to anyone that thinks playing a human is enjoyable.

I’m telling you people that you shouldn’t place value on the pixels you don’t even own and yet here you all are just screaming into the void like entitled children because a mount might pop up on the trading post.

I agree, they shouldn’t be a thing.

I also think if people wanted rating based/skill based rewards to become free in trading post or otherwise, they shouldn’t have been added in the first place.

The irony of this entire ‘it’s just pixels’ argument is that if they were truly just pixels to said person, why are they fighting for them so hard?

You didn’t earn it, oh well tough luck there’s 1000s of other things you can mog/ride.

2 Likes

Yeah, that I agree with. I don’t want to take something tangible away from someone.

Good now move Gladiator mounts to trading post.

2 Likes

Yes mister hypocrite, we got that.
You do not care, might as well frame it.

3 Likes

1 Like

Yea I assumed gender here my bad.