AOTC mount

I have no clue :woman_shrugging: Never participated in the Friendship Moose thing.

I still can’t believe Miranda Sings got elected to congress.

I have long been fascinated by the cultural disparity in the names we give to various versions of this dish.

In the US, “egg rolls” are generally fatter and have a thicker wrapper that is rather coarse and bumpy while spring rolls are crispy and smooth like the ones pictured. But the Chinese people who run the various restaurants where I live don’t sell what we would call egg rolls. They sell spring rolls and call them egg rolls.

Then the Thai have an entirely different system with rolls for each season. They are soft bundles wrapped in translucent rice wrappers and stuffed with various herbs and sprouts.

Spring Rolls have mint, cilantro, shrimp, and bean sprouts.

Summer Rolls are lemongrass marinated grilled pork with similar aromatic vegetables.

And Winter Rolls incorporate tofu.

All are served with a delicious peanut dipping sauce.

The whole thing gets quite confusing though, as I always have to carefully decide what to call a thing I want to order. lol

1 Like

I would love to live in a bigger city with a thriving Asian market and food community where I can taste everything, eat it every day and learn to make it all!

1 Like

I doubt Blizzard will enforce this long or consistently considering their track record

1 Like

Based and getgud pilled.

Seeing players pay for AOTC when its made to reward top tier players and not people who don’t know their class or is willing to even make the effort to learn is disgustingly lazy.

Get good and learn the raid and clear it. The fact boosting is still allowed even with them cracking down on boosting communities shows how lazy and technologically challenged the majority of modern WoW players are.

No, the Freedom Moose if I remember correctly (its been ages) were done usually for free and on the last leg of WoD before Legion launched. But most ran on a Roulette system where players were randomly picked.

Just gives you a whole new perspective on the song, Tainted Love.

1 Like

No.

3 Likes

those two do not belong in the same sentence

4 Likes

The hilarious part about that, is that I absolutely held my own and contributed to the AOTC mount runs that I did. Hell, I was the only healer alive in Ny’alotha during some of those boss fights, when the only direction I had was from Dreta on how the fights worked and hadn’t researched them, because it was a last minute group that was thrown together and mostly pugs.

And the other runs I did, my casual butt was still alive at the end of the fights, while some others were making friends with the floor. So it’s definitely not a “top tier players” thing. Hehe

1 Like

Seems to be as long as it’s a local realm guild or group your good. Just if your buying from anything from a different realm. That’s the no no part.

1 Like

That actually isn’t the no no part even, Kaivex just posted that you can even buy from a guild on another realm, but big communities that take 20% of the gold can’t exist anymore.

1 Like

happy chinese new year fam, i’m having hotpot today

3 Likes

You should be fine. They are going after the big boosting groups.

Their post has some grey areas.

1 Like

Viking Santa could actually help with that soon if you ever want to give it a shot…

My group and I have helped a lot of folks get the mounts. It’s fun to help folks out!

1 Like

I don’t think Friendship Birb counts as a boosting community, does it?

1 Like

no, those things will continue unmolested.

Specially since they’ve been doing a lot of charity lately, it would be bad pr to shut them down.

1 Like

I have always did my AOTC runs with group called Perky Pugs…they don’t charge any gold…its a raffle system to get in on a run for the mount…yeah some times it takes more then one night waiting to see if you get picked but every time I have gone on to join up I have gotten in.

They were the same group in WoD called Friendship Dragon runs…that is how they started out.

Just dont buy boost brah… i mean its a mount you didnt earn lol… plus you might get banned if its by a boosting community … just play the game like everyone else