AOTC H/D priest LF raid slot

Xfering to Stormrage once I land a raidslot.

2 nights a week pref and raid nights that end by midnight EST are best.

I’ll probably cap out each season at AOTC but I’m open to dipping into mythic if the fit is right. Difficulty of the content and skill of the group will be a determining factor on that last bit.

I love disc healing M+ so having regular M+ guild nights is a bonus. Also would like to learn to Spriest eventually so letting me dps on alt nights would also be a bonus.

I will request I run with you first before joining. I’m shopping around for a particular kind of guild that is adult and friendly but, during progression, shuts up and listens to raid lead, returns quickly after a wipe, and generally respects the time of their fellow raiders. My patience for attention hogs in discord is very limited.

Please review my logs and gear before chatting me up. I just came back like a 2 months ago after about a 10 year break so I’m a lot rusty.

Bnet Hardtack #1804

Greetings Furgoe. We officially have 1 raid night a week, but there is a second optional raid night for those LF more. We don’t require you to be in the guild until after trial so no need to join until you run 2 raids with us. Below is our guild spam. Cheers

One Night Affair is an AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 8:30-11:30 EST.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more.
Many Mythic+ KSM minded players. Guild Organized M+ runs.

Vault of the Incarnates
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
9/9N 9/9H (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope
11/14/2023 release date

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. The majority of the guild members are former mythic raiders looking for a more casual approach to the game. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Recruitment is currently open for:
High Priority:
DPS DK
WW Monk
Demon Hunter
DPS Warrior
Rogue
Warlock

Contact Lucast0562 on Discord