AOTC DPS/Blood DK LF Mon. and/or Tues. raid guild

Hello, I am looking to join a raiding guild for TWW,
I have been an AOTC raider since shadowlands achieving AOTC in all raids from Shadowlands to present. I also raided as a heroic 10 man raider throughout Pandaria as Tank, but had to stop playing to attend university.
Up to this point I’ve been a flex raider, changing class/spec to fit the needs of the group. Therefor I have raided AOTC on Deathknight, Paladin, Mage, and Demon Hunter.

I push M+ for gear, and typically reside in the 2.6-3k IO bracket.

I am looking to play either dps Dk both specs whichever is better, or blood dk.

I have a preference for an adult, smaller raiding group but am also willing to consider a larger group if there are plans to push into mythic raid content.

I can raid on the days/time listed below
Monday-anytime
Tuesday-Anytime

Appreciate you taking the time to look at my post and looking forward to hearing from you. Please feel free to drop your preferred method of contact onto this post and I will get back to you ASAP
B-Net Girthquake#12931
Discord lad0634
Best Regards

Hi Lad,

I’ll leave a bit of info, and if you’re interested please reach out and we can chat. Our guild is No Pressure on Stormrage and we’re picking up a few dps. Raid is Tuesday 7:30pm - 9:30pm EST, and occasionally we’ll schedule a 2nd night on Thursday/Friday depending on prog, vaults etc. (that 2nd night is optional, and depends on if we have enough available).

Currently 8/9N and 1/8H (we start our Heroic progression next week, 9/24/24).

I’ll drop our forums post below with all the info.

Link to Forum Recruitment Post

Hope to hear from you,
Kass - Bnet: KassiG#1130