AOTC 409 Lock/408 Ret Looking for M Prog Guild

Oh and we are 3/9M right now with some work on M Opie.

Hey there!

Nevermore on Turalyon (A) is currently looking for a warlock to help round out our roster for mythic BoD and beyond.

We are currently 9/9H 5/9M and our raid times are Thurs/Mon 8-11est.

We have been a guild for over 10 years now and have achievement multiple cutting edge achievements during that time. While we aren’t as hardcore as we once were, we pride ourselves on pushing progression on a strict 6 hour schedule in a laid back atmosphere.

If you are interested in joining or learning more, feel free to add me Glade#1825 or apply on our website www.nevermoreturalyon. com

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there, we are in HIGH need of a warlock right now. We are just fine with you playing demo as well. We are a mythic prog guild currently trying to prog on Conclave and we are desperately in need of a brez with a pulse lol. If you like what you read below, I’d love to chat more with you!
<Symbiosis> is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei looking to improve our roster for the BoD raid team. Our current progress is 4/9M BoD and 2/2H CoS with 20% of last loa left on Conclave. We are a super friendly inclusive raiding team that also plays games outside of WoW together! We have a fairly large group of people who like to run mythic+ dungeons daily (not just a dedicated team) and anyone wanting to do them is included. We take bosses seriously, but we still have fun on trash! We make constructive comments, not discouraging remarks to individuals during raid. We strive to help everyone improve all the time.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Classes that can decurse and all awesome dps/healers!

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

Hey there, I’d like to chat if you have time. Add me on Bnet Zemphis#1989

Hey, I’ve added our copy and paste below. Feel free to add me if you’re interested :slight_smile:

Chaosbeards is now recruiting for a mythic roster and heroic crucible.

About Chaosbeards:

Chaosbeards is a new guild on Dalaran that comes from a AOTC raid team on Galakrond/Blackhand. We’re a group of friends that wanted a place to test our abilities, have transmog themed raid nights, and have a good time. We’re also open to casuals who want a solid community of active players always looking some one for mythic+, raids, transmog runs and more. (Beards are not required join)

Raid Schedule:

8pm - 11pm EST Tuesday
8pm - 11pm EST Thursday - Pickup day as needed. Otherwise Mythic+ night.

Raid Expectations:

We take a serious but healthy approach to raiding with the expectation of doing more in less time. This means doing research, coming prepared to fights, self accountability, and a willingness to learn and improve. We are all AOTC raiders, some with mythic experience and are looking for a few more raiders to bolster our roster with the goal of mythic progression. We also have regular mythic+ keystone groups.

Expectations for Recruitment:

We expect consistent performance representative of your gear level and a level-headed professional attitude, but we don’t necessarily demand top-tier mythic raiding output. Applicants will go through an interview followed by 2-3 weeks of raiding as trial status.

Openings:

Hunter: High
Boomkin Druid: High
Resto Druid: High
Shadow Priest: High
DPS with experience as Tank off-spec: High
Healers with experience as DPS: High

Other strong applicants will be considered.

You can contact me via bnet, Devisaur#1300.

Heya Endeavour - Mal’ganis might be a good fit for you. We are currently 2/9m and raid Thursday/Friday 6:30-9:30PM CST. We could use either of your characters, whichever is your preference. If interested at all, please reach out via Discord @ aspen#4800 (pref) or leighh#1473 Bnet

Thank you, and looking forward to hearing from you!

Hellooooooo Odinsan!

Immortals is a 9/9H, 4/9M recruiting for Dazar’alor.

We’ve been an active raiding guild for over 5 years now. We’re a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We’re current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we’re looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we’re looking for Healers and Exceptional DPS. We’d love for you to join us!

When we’re looking for it: Now!
We’ve almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we’re welcoming, we’re altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we’ll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we’ll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That’s awesome! We have some casual members and there’s normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can’t join in raiding shenanigans. We have some “intro to raiding” nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You’re so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or Keitaro’s (Keitaro#1271). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!

Odinsan! I would love to talk to you about joining our guild!

l’ll keep this short and sweet: Dawn of the Dead | Zul’Jin [H] has openings for skilled and reliable players for an immediate core spot on our progression raid team and after reading your post I think you would be a good fit for us!

We are a very friendly, experienced, active progression raiding guild. We are currently 7/9M in BoD and were 8/8M CE in Uldir. Our environment is one that is focused on getting raid content down swiftly while still having fun. We’re not a bleeding edge progression guild, but we’re not super casual either.

We raid 3 days a week: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST

We’ve been around since day-one and have been raiding for 14 years now, and are the only guild on Zul’Jin to have done so. Most of our members are out of school and have jobs, so we offer a more mature, stable, balanced environment. How many other raiders can say they’ve done everything from Ragnaros to Archimonde (twice) in the same guild?

I’d encourage you to learn a little more about us and let us know if you have any other questions. Feel free to contact an officer directly in-game, whisper Alloren (Alloren#1606), Xanah (Xana#1662) or Jeare (Jeare#1759).

Learn more at www.dotd. org if you’re interested.

We look forward to hearing from you (and hopefully raiding with you) soon!!:smile:

Hey there Odinsän
we are looking for Quality Raiders and we start at 6:30 pst and are in a high need for a second warlock on the team

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders [A] 7/9M 9/9H BoD 2/2H C <BlameRoll> Recruiting all roles GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Hey there!

I have a horde guild that is 4/9M that raids TUE/WED 615-915 pm Pacific. I see you cant start b4 630 but if interested in chatting more about the 15 minute difference add me!

Rawra#1290

We are very active w/ alt/heroic THUR , RBGs on FRI/SUN and guild M+ on MON

Hey I am the GM of we are a semi-hardcore raiding guild that raids 2 days a week on Tuesday and Thursday from 10PM till 1AM central. You sound like a perfect fit for us. We are 3/9M and looking for a few reliable people to show up and pump down the rest of the tier. If you are interested add me on bnet Maddog#1503

Hey Odinsän,
Are you hard locked to the 6:30 PST start time? I’m in Whats Kraken and we could offer you a spot on our core progression team but we raid Wednesday and Saturday 6-9 your time. Would love to hear back from you if that schedule works for you. My Bnet is Goon#1200.

Who We Are

Tequila Sundown is a mythic raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver Horde. We’re a “positively determined” progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We’re mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of four within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We are always looking to add players with a friendly personality and lots of passion for the game. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we’re into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing… there’s so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we’d like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
We are currently 3/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS

We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

Raid Days/Times
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CT (8:45pm - 11:45pm PT)
Thursdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CT (8:45pm - 11:45pm PT)
Optional (but encouraged):
Sundays 10:45pm - 1:45am CT (8:45pm - 11:45pm PT)
Sunday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty.

Recruitment Needs

Looking for players in the following roles who are able to contribute immediately:
DPS: Any class/spec. Good heal/tank off-spec a bonus but not mandatory.
Healer: Any class. Comfortable flexing DPS a plus but not required.

Interested? Next steps:
Please check out our team’s wiki on the Karma Horde subreddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown
Read the Guild’s Code of Conduct. - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/coc
Complete and submit a New Raider Application - https://goo.gl/forms/6Gw6gtMObJPAXwh63
Join the guild’s Discord Server - https://discord.gg/3Pb3QXs
Add the Raid Leaders on bnet: Vilion#1387, DrunkGreek#1742, DeviantGnome#1580.
Or on Discord: Vilion#2820, Pharscyde#9734, Tequilawyrm#4888.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hey, Odin!

I’m recruiting for Koalaty Time, a Horde-based guild on Mal’ganis. We’re currently 2/2N in Crucible, 9/9H 1/9M in BoD. We raid W/F 8-1030EST. We pride ourselves on our positive, supportive guild culture as well as our laid-back raid environment, and you sound like a great fit for our raid team!

We have immediate needs for a warlock and ret pal, so both of your toons fit us well!

We have a strong, growing M+ scene as well as a complimentary cross-realm (1k+ io) community to go alongside the guild, so we all have a larger pool of M+ players to run with.

If you’d like to read more about our guild, check out our recruitment post here:

If you’d like to set up a trial or chat, feel free to reach out via bnet: conweezy#1387.

All the best and I hope to hear from you!

• Shayzee / Shhbbyisok / Conweezy

Hey Odin,

Meters Over Everything are newly formed guild looking to recruit the following classes and roles. Raid times are 8:30-1130PM EST Tueday/Friday.

DK (Any)
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Boomkin, Resto Druid
Shaman Dps/Resto Shaman
Mage Any specs
Hunter
Demon Hunter
Monk Any

If you have strong situational awareness, know your class , and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, then we might be the place for you! Feel free to contact Dojawar (djcipher#1336), Charlie (Charlie#13641 or Discord Snap#6504).

About us:
Meters over Everything started with a group of IRL friends looking to extend our group through WoW. MOE guild members treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. Starting from the raid leader down to casual members, you can expect a respectful, fun, and collected demeanor environment at all times. If you are the type of person to link meters and rage at your team members during progression, M+, or any other then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite team member, then we want YOU. We are very lenient with attendance, if you can show up to raid great if you can’t, that’s fine. At the end of the day this is just a game and we just want to have fun. If you decide you want to raid, we expect you to come prepare with consumables, boss encounter knowledge, etc. If we feel you’re not putting in enough effort, officers, raiders, anyone will be benched. We want to have fun but at the same time keep the competitive edge with us at all times, no one will be getting carried through current progression.

Current Guild progression with new roster began 2/7/19, currently have completed 1/9M 9/9H 9/9N. We will be looking to clear this tier on heroic and aim to down some bosses in Mythic difficulty before next tier release.

During none raiding nights, we do M+ keys, islands, alt runs, our members will be more than happy to help out with gearing. We also welcome anyone who would like to join as a casual and participate in M+, islands, alt runs.

If this sounds like the type of environment you would like to be part of add us and send us a message.

hey i have something that could be of interest to you! hit me up shamel#11827 btag

Hi Odinsän, my guild is in immediate need of a lock. We are currently 9/9H and 1/9M in BOD, 2/2N and 1/2H COS. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 6-10pm PST. On our offnights our members are all active doing keys, pvp, achievements, etc. Here is the link to our recruitment post with all of our info <LökTar>[H] Hyjal 1/9M 9/9H Recruiting for BoD - #15 by Galorina-hyjal

Feel free to hit me up on my btag to chat more Galorina#1877

Hello there!
I’m Mori, recruiter for Mistakes Remade Area 52 US Horde guild. Here is our basic info if you have any questions, feel free to add me and we can chat!

Mistakes Remade Is a casual raiding guild meaning we realize this is just a game; our goal is to have fun, while also pushing content. Our goal will be to achieve AOTC for each raid tier and progress on mythic until the next tier comes out. Being respectful of others yet comfortable with witty banter and having an adult sense of humor is important (i.e. light jeers, obscene humor, mixed in with dad jokes).
We are recruiting raiders and people who want to run keys during the evenings and on the weekends.
The guild provides Flasks and Food when appropriate.

9/9H 1/9M BoD
Ended Uldir 8/8H 2/8M

Raid Times:
Saturday, Sunday
10pm-1am EST

Current Goals:
Progress on M Grong and then Jadefire
AoTC in Crucible of Storms

Expectations:
Previous raiding experience
Commitment to attending raids reliably
Ability to follow instruction and stay out of fire
Working mic for discord
400+ ilvl
Neck level 42+

Bnet: Mori#11143
Discord: Mori#5860

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 3/9M in BoD.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

hello! if you’re lookin for a long term raiding group and not someone you’re going to just raid with for half an xpac and the group/guild disbands, aswell as a solid group of people to play with and push mythic content with then we may have something that interest you hit me up at either shamel#11827 btag or shamel#8743 discord