AOTC 409 Lock/408 Ret Looking for M Prog Guild

hey i have something that could be of interest to you! hit me up shamel#11827 btag

Hi Odinsän, my guild is in immediate need of a lock. We are currently 9/9H and 1/9M in BOD, 2/2N and 1/2H COS. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 6-10pm PST. On our offnights our members are all active doing keys, pvp, achievements, etc. Here is the link to our recruitment post with all of our info <LökTar>[H] Hyjal 1/9M 9/9H Recruiting for BoD - #15 by Galorina-hyjal

Feel free to hit me up on my btag to chat more Galorina#1877

Hello there!
I’m Mori, recruiter for Mistakes Remade Area 52 US Horde guild. Here is our basic info if you have any questions, feel free to add me and we can chat!

Mistakes Remade Is a casual raiding guild meaning we realize this is just a game; our goal is to have fun, while also pushing content. Our goal will be to achieve AOTC for each raid tier and progress on mythic until the next tier comes out. Being respectful of others yet comfortable with witty banter and having an adult sense of humor is important (i.e. light jeers, obscene humor, mixed in with dad jokes).
We are recruiting raiders and people who want to run keys during the evenings and on the weekends.
The guild provides Flasks and Food when appropriate.

9/9H 1/9M BoD
Ended Uldir 8/8H 2/8M

Raid Times:
Saturday, Sunday
10pm-1am EST

Current Goals:
Progress on M Grong and then Jadefire
AoTC in Crucible of Storms

Expectations:
Previous raiding experience
Commitment to attending raids reliably
Ability to follow instruction and stay out of fire
Working mic for discord
400+ ilvl
Neck level 42+

Bnet: Mori#11143
Discord: Mori#5860

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 3/9M in BoD.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

hello! if you’re lookin for a long term raiding group and not someone you’re going to just raid with for half an xpac and the group/guild disbands, aswell as a solid group of people to play with and push mythic content with then we may have something that interest you hit me up at either shamel#11827 btag or shamel#8743 discord