♥ AOTC 2 day guild BoD 4/9H & 9/9N <PremoGaming>

Hi Wichitron,

Sorry for the delay in responding - I have been out of town all weekend. Yes we would be very interested in speaking with you. We have a pretty solid group but we'd like to add to the ranks to even do more =) Look for me on Ayrîelle or Zhîî if you see this in the next few days. I will try to reach out to you, too.
1 Like
bump for more - Wichitron made a character on Lightbringer tonight but you weren't on. Try to get a hold of me tomorrow.
1 Like
We are now 8/8H! Yay!
1 Like
Were you still looking for people by chance? I'm already on Thrall. My current guild is running about the same. Their raid times just aren't meshing with my availability. Phia#1607 if you're not able to catch me in game. I'm on at odd hours as I work nights.
1 Like
I will try and get in touch later tonight or tomorrow.
1 Like

Welcome Lilynette to the guild! I will try and locate you tonight Wichitron and see if you’re still interested in speaking.

1 Like

bump for fun players

1 Like

Looking for more to join us for mythic

1 Like

Looking for more players to join us for moving into the new tier!

1 Like

Looking for more fun players!

1 Like

Looking for more fun players!

Hi there Wichitron, did you and your group find a new home yet?

bump for more players to join us :slight_smile:

Looking for more to join us for 8.1

No, we haven’t yet. Definitely interested in your guild. How active are you guys outside of raiding?

Hi Wichitron,
We are fairly active outside of raids. We are not a huge guild, intentionally but we have a medium size group of players that’s typically on the game and Discord almost all the time running Mythic +, Expeditions, leveling alts, etc. We are a fun and easy, comfortable guild :slight_smile:

Looking for more for the new raid! Come join us for working towards AOTC!

1 Like

Hi, Twinkietot. I’m definitely intrigued. This is the type of gaming environment I’m currently looking for. You guys seem like a great bunch of people who know how to down bosses while having a good time. :slight_smile: The times would work great for me as well. The only problem is I’m Alliance at the moment. I was actually Horde for the majority of my WoW playing career (started in Wrath), but I would consider going back if the fit is right. Has there ever been weeks where you’ve had to cancel raid (excluding holidays) due to lack of attendance/people not wanting to raid?

Oh, I’m a Resto Druid/Boomkin. Would you ever need another one? I probably should have asked that initially as well. :slight_smile:

Bump for awesome players to join for 8.1