Anyway to disable map pin? (Solved)

As title asks is there anyway I can disable this map pin thing because when I am out and about in the world doing stuff whenever I come upon a rare the dumb thing goes off and I have to open my map and click it off which gets annoying when I am playing an alt who isn’t killing rares.

I use the latest rare add ons to help me track and kill them already so this is to me bit redundant. If there isn’t a way in game is maybe there an add on I can use then to disable the thing.

Thank you for any help.

Fixed the problem it actually was another add on causing the issue, Silver Dragon, and not the game.

Found the answer on Google and it works what I did was go to my Interface then add on tab. Click on Silver Dragon and go down to Waypoints and uncheck Use Built In.

Because I also use Tom Tom it somehow messes with both Silver Dragon and the map pin.

3 Likes

Thankyou you saved me from another migrane.

Please pay attention to the forum rules regarding spam (which includes pointless necroing of old threads).

And before you tell me that this wasn’t “pointless” - there’s no new information here.

Thanks so much it was annoying, Thumbs up and up.