Anyone using consoleport?

If anyone is using the consoleport add on I’m looking for help with it. When on my rogue entering stealth doesn’t prompt my stealth action bar, and instead it just stays on the regular action bar. If I disable the action bar function of the add on then my stealth bar appears like normal, but I’d prefer to use the action bar functionality if I can get this to work. Has anyone else had this problem and if so could you fix it? Also I apologize if this isn’t the correct spot for this I didn’t see a forum for specifically add on related questions, and the closest I could relate to this is ui. This is on classic btw.

Don’t use it but it was my understanding that it doesn’t do anything to your action bars.

For troubleshooting, I would suggest disabling all other addons and seeing if you can reproduce the same problem. If not, then try a process of divide and conquer (add back half remaining addons, see if you can reproduce, etc…).

They do have a discord server which they probably do support through, look at the curseforge page for the link.
https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/console-port

How are you activating your stealth on console port? I havent made a druid paladin rogue or amy of the people with stances/pets yet cause im not sure how I’ll use the stance(stealth fits in that category since its the same location on pc). What do you press to go in and out of stealth?

hello, i am an active user of consoleport for the last month or so. I can say with certainty that the bars do switch. in the bindings menu of the addon, you will have a chance to edit the bindings for your action bars, as well as any stance bars etc. from that menu, i set my keybinds the most. i have had a lot of experience troubleshooting since Remix gave me a lot of opportunity to try new classes on it.

I started looking into this first when i was entering vehicles, or in a quest situation either being the “vehicle”/npc or being in an actual vehicle, both those bars change bindings and that would be the same way you edit those bars, cuz, they will switch too.

hope this helps! feel free to hmu if anyone has questions, i’ve been steady learning new stuff on this addon like every day.