Anyone think Enh healing should be un-nerfed?

Ive noticed, as an enhancement shaman, that I can barely top myself off.
Warriors: Enrage Regeneration, Victory Rush, Second Wind
Paladins: Bubble, Lay-on-hands, and a few (but strong) flash of lights
Monks: Infinite Vivifies, they can spam it and never go “oom”, also Reverse Harm
Elemental Shaman: Their healing surges can heal for twice my own. Even without Swelling Waves
Shadow Priests: Dispersion, Vampiric Embrace, and Shadowmends (*Outclasses enh through the variety of healing)
Deathknights: Transfusion and Deathstrike Spam + Ams + Deathpact
Demonhunters: Almost 50% leech during metamorphasis, as well as soulshards
Mage: Temporal Shield, when timed correctly, can fully heal themselves. Iceblock, and Cauterize (in my opinion functions better than Nature’s Guardian)
Druids: Regrowth and faster mana regeneration, also 2 30% heals when talented.
Rogue: Short cd for crimson vial, and Evasion + Cloak + Vanish.
Warlock: Heathstones and Mortal Coil, and a high amount of armor, spammable cc, and drain life.
Hunter: Exhilaration and Turtle Shell… survival has mending bandages. More than enough healing to win a fight.
…My point is, enhancement healing can never compete with this. We have to give up 2 of our honor talent slots to make healing ourselves even remotely viable. Swelling Waves feels almost mandatory but still… even 1 melee can out dps the healing, making it have almost no impact. I cant even viably heal my allies, but I can as ele very easily. Ive seen my healing surges go for 12k with over 300k max hp in bg’s. How is that fair Blizzard? In 2’s Im healing myself for literally n o t h i n g.