Anyone still playing WoW

WoW used to be so interesting and engaging. I tried the new expansion and from the beginning of playing it was extremely unoriginal and boring.

Has it gotten better? I miss the old days of WoW!

7 Likes

a lot of Horde are expressing similar sentiments, but I think that’s mainly because they’re upset Alliance up and decided out of the blue to actually participate in WM… or something like that.

I’m still playing. Hasn’t gotten better, no. Yeah I miss the old days too.

3 Likes

The only way to find out is by giving the trial a shot and seeing you enjoy it or not. I think the game has a lot to offer especially as a collector. The new raid tier just dropped so it’s easier than ever to catch up.

1 Like

I have a subscription but haven’t played beyond the first few levels of the current expansion. My experience is the storylines are ok and the overall content is unoriginal.

It’s like watching a great movie (previous expansion) and then watching the 3rd or 4th movie that came out. They are trying to recapture the “magic” of the first movie but they end up creating a movie that looks extremely weak compared to the original AND it’s very very similar to the original. They might have been better to take a good expansion and just re-release it with awesome gear updates and such over putting out an expansion like they have.

I guess it depends on what you enjoy. If you solely raid, from what I hear the fights are fun in Daz. Outside of that, there is not much I would call “new” content. There are some cool mount rewards out there if that is your thing. However, the means to obtain them seem to be enough to make people not chase them. So basically still the same stuff.

im enjoying but it a drastic change last couple expansions compared to first 3.

A lot of people I know including myself are very close to saying goodbye to blizzard. The big issue is the whole gearing system. They now changed it so the catchup mechanics can literally gear you out in full heroic raid gear without ever setting foot inside the raid. This is a huge blow to progression outside of mythic and is just a really bad design. We will probably ditch WoW this patch and wait for classic to help make that more popular than retail so they see most players want the hard loot systems of the past over this free loot for everyone we have today.

1 Like

You’re burned out with the game.

It’s okay to move on. You can be done with WoW.

3 Likes

I am still playing but I find myself spending a lot of time catching up old content that I never played or didn’t finish. 77 exalted reps- only 23 to go!!!

2 Likes

Yes. Our enjoyment of the game hinges solely on you.

2 Likes

Nope. We are all bots.

2 Likes

Nah, I just pay the $15/mo for forum access… jokes aside, yes I am definitely still playing WoW, and enjoying it.

3 Likes

No, everyone has quit and it is now a deserted wasteland that Blizzard is still releasing updates for :stuck_out_tongue:

There are still so many people that play and I see people of both factions all the time.

1 Like

Yup, millions still play WoW. The thing is, everything in life changes. If you adapt all is well, if not you’re miserable. Nothing is ever as good as the first time. We get used to the sensations then it’s not as exciting anymore.

WoW is a game, it’s not a lifestyle. Play and have fun!!

2 Likes

I am playing Wow forums. Its much more fun

Citation needed for “millions”

You see them because of sharding and CRZ . I have not seen a person from my realm on at the same time for days

Im having fun. But I did just level my 3rd 120. I never had more than 1 or 2 at max level before.

1 Like

Time stands still for NOone~ Addictions are hard to kick. Instead of bashing the game quit your addiction to it.

1 Like

I don’t know, I have been satisfied enough with BfA thus far.

Still logging in everyday and doing stuff.

/shrug

2 Likes