Anyone still here from Vanilla Greymane?

Only one character can get Scarab Lord and the mount, and Kallozar got it.

Hi Merk.

I’m still here, although very casually now. I raided with The Afflicted on horde side from Vanilla thru Wrath. I know Vanilla had its problems, but I really loved the sense of community back then. I hope classic can bring that back. I’m going to try it out.

2 Likes

Was Daedelus The Dragons Edge- Human Warlock, throughout Cata. Also had an NE Druid, Eraylene. Anyone from Dark Nexus or The Dragons Edge still around? Tarcu (Warlock) and Calaya (Paladin)? Gruyere (Priest)? Angelalleria (Hunter [duh]). Shatteredbob (Druid)?!?!

I was in Crimson back then, and don’t remember Brunnor or Essex (our MT) having the title. However, my long term memory is pretty meh when it comes to those details.

3 Likes

Hi there this is Madrina!, if there are any GoodFellas still around hit me back!

Hi Merkion, Relmax and the Council of Nine. There are others trying to connect up in the Greyname Alliance Connections thread. Direct link → Greymane Alliance Reconnections

1 Like

Faewen! I suppose lots are back on for classic

1 Like

Conflict from vanilla - the Afflicted Horde. Casual altoholic now, years of raiding burned me out beyond belief. Have not raided seriously since wrath.

I used to be in Phoenix too! I remember getting our asses kicked in AQ40 and MC/BWL being on farm. Is there a classic server everyone went to?

Hey all. Used to be a fury warrior on Greymane under the name of Trout. Played a lot of Warsong in 49, 59, and 60 brackets with a druid named Guacamole.

WOW SPECIAL FORCES IS alive and well!

I came back mid-WoD until the very end of Legion, during this time I met few old friends, such as Unruly, Hitokiri, Fogey, Julise, Dazlinn… and others.
I was amazed to see guilds such as Council of Nine, Core and The Afflicted, it really was an other era.

My biggest surprise here is Anthalidor & Faewen, woaw!!! Makes me want to come back once again :slight_smile:

TROUT! Wow haha, holy crap man, I haven’t seen that name in so long, I’m Nandera, the Troll warrior who had PvP rank like 10 I think, and was with Stacked, after that I started playing my holy paladin Kevrim on Alliance and healing for Contempt, hell even this Shaman existed back then, but he didn’t really get any attention till BC.

Nadera/Kevrim/Stormslap/Nick reporting in fellow oldie bois

Listen here, you Australian, doorknob height little man, Kallozar was the chadliest of chads, before chad’ing was a thing, PUT RESPEC ON HIS NAME.

Also how you been my dude, we weren’t super good friends, but I was that troll warrior Nandera, hung around with Undeadninja or you’d know her as Mysticfairy, or just Kalindy, Hexus, Lamn and that pack of idiots.

I truly hope your story ends with love someday Kami, you were a beautiful powerful dwarf woman, and you deserve your poly love triangle to be achieved, I cannot wait for the day that you nestle between Brunnor’s thiccc af thighs and moobs, and Kallo’s massive Chadington magnum dong, and fall asleep in your California king size bed that you earned from streaming as a poly couple together.

Don’t forget the latecomers Contempt, the ones that transferred from Thunderhorn and picked up the cast offs from Exousia and Phoenix and Crimson, people like… ugh… Constia for one, but we did make it into Naxx and cleared a few bosses, I mean hell we did it with our main tank still wearing might shoulders, if we hadn’t formed so late into classic we would have been right alongside you guys pushing for Kel, I think a couple of our members were in the Kel push because it was a joint operation between Phoenix and Crimson if I recall.

I was the male Orc Rogue Asheuze back during vanilla. I mostly did BGs during that time and so many of the names in this thread bring back memories lol.

I used to play on greymane Horde back in vanilla in the guild called order of the crucifix. Joined The Afflicted in BC. I was a shaman named Dulan.

Oh wow these forums still exist.

1 Like

Hey Merkion we Did play Again Classic for a year again, Relmax, Lightlady, Cynnar, Aenigma and myselft Camusdemerac, i just reallized you posted here, we played Molten Core, BWL, AQ40 and some Nax, we are still on Graymane if you want to chillout and the guild is still running with Relmax.

2 Likes