Anyone selling heroic nzoth kills for gold?

I’ve been a pubbie scrubbie for my entire wow career and have bought my end of xpac kills for gold since pandaland because I am too incompetent to raid myself. I am willing to pay gold for someone to get me a heroic nzoth kill so i dont break my streak of boss kills. I know this is super last minute but I figure I need to try right?

I would just go back and solo/duo it at 60. AOTC is gone now anyway.

1 Like

i just want the mount bc i wont be able to get it after monday

1 Like

Dunno if they even still do them, probably, but they are gonna be EXPENSIVE due to all the nerfs we have gotten recently that made the whole thing harder

Just turn on trade chat on any server in any major city.

im on draenor-echoisles my dude nobodys spamming here its a nearly dead server atm, at least alliance side. the only people i whisper about it want me to go to shady websites and pay real money. I’m not risking my account for one mount.

Well, the issue about gold paying is that you would have to either go to their server or them to yours, and I guess regardless, the gold is not worth paying two server transfers.

A lot of sellers create an alt on your server to get your gold, which I’m guessing they turn into Blizzard Balance.

3 Likes

typically the way it works is you pay enough for a token and they buy a token with a newbie on your server, at least thats how i remember it happening last time.

1 Like

You guys are right, I didn’t even thought about that.

The mount for AOTC is already gone. That ended at the start of pre-patch.

incorrect, aotc is not available but according to wowhead the mount still drops.

Wrong, Blizzard put out a post stating that’s still around one hour till the expansion launches.

1 Like

AOTC achievement is gone, still got Monday I think to get the mount.