Anyone recommend an addon to move debuffs affecting me?

MoveAnything hasn’t been updated and I’m at a loss for what to choose.

I absolutely loathe the location of the default interface as I’ve said in previous threads. I just want something, anything. It’s pretty pathetic I have to beg to have this when it should be a standard part of the user interface.

I’ve wasted so many defenses in pvp thinking I had no debuffs on only to find out after the fact I overlooked a small moonkin sunfire dot all the way in the right hand corner of my screen.

There’s quite a few buff addons that will do better than simply moving them, but also completely change how it appears.

I’m biased so I will recommend CT_BuffMod from CTMod; but really lots of alternatives exist. This is the one class of addons really worth looking into.

I don’t need all that. I just want to move the debuffs. I found an addon called BasicBuffs that is slightly more helpful than the default interface. It lets me move my debuffs wherever I want, but it also moves the buffs with them. So the buffs kinda get in the way. But at least it’s an improvement. It will work for now. And it’s very basic. That’s all it does. You can’t resize any of it. Just move it to where you want.

It would literlaly take an hour at most for Blizzard to add something similar to this. At least let us move the debuffs for godsakes.

I’m using Raven: https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/raven

You can move and resize the buffs and debuffs.