Anyone raiding horde capitols?

I want to raid the horde capitals, partly for the achievements, partly to kill some hordies! It doesn’t seem like many people raid capitols. Any of you guys going to or ever have?

yeah it was always great fun! forming a group takes some time tho.

It used to be a lot of fun. Would get some massive battles going.

It doesn’t interest me anymore. Not sure if folks still do it.

Wouldn’t find much in the way of a fight. You could form one right now and fight all six players of which 3 are bank alts

2 Likes

Stopped being fun when the game went cross server.

2 Likes

Haven’t seen groups for this in a long time. I never did finish it. The group I got into fell apart with only one fight to go. It’s been years since I’ve even thought about that lol…maybe one day.

1 Like

I used to be in a guild that would regularly raid Org 2 years ago. It was actually pretty easy for us, very few of the Hordies wanted to fight so they would always let us right in.

1 Like

When we got cross servers its screwed up doing this achievement to get the mount, cause it put two main cities out of reach if your group had others from different realms…Org and SW to be exact now. If your group had folks there were not of your group/realm groups they would phase out as they entered either Org or SW…thus making the raid group smaller and making it harder to get though.

Not sure if that is issue anymore but that was biggest stopper back before you had to get a raid team of only those connected too your realm which was hard to do. Since if you listed in LFG you ended up with players not in your realm group.

Before cross realms came to the game it was easier to form up groups to to this now.

2 Likes

I started in BfA i wish I played before cross realms

I use to love doing For the Alliance runs back in the day…even after I got my War Bear mount I would still join in with groups that formed up and do …it was great fun back in the day.

1 Like

I sure did miss out 🥲