Anyone order anything from newegg this holiday?

I see they are now primarily using UPS for shipments where a few years ago 2017,2018 when I ordered they were using fedex. Seems UPS has something against them by not picking up their packages this holiday.

I ordered some stuff on 12/24 and I know I didnt’ expect it until after the 4th but it still in a status waiting to picked up by the carrier. LOL!

Edit:

Source
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/02/ups-places-shipping-limits-on-some-retailers-as-holiday-shopping-heats-up-report-says-.html

Ordered 4 sticks of high binned B die. Came in in about a week.

When did you order? I ordered a RGB hub and 2 sticks of corsair 32gb DDR4 rgb ram on 12/24, label created on the 28th and there it has sat for both orders. I used Newegg support live chat today and had them file a claim, they said they’ll get back to me in 7-10 days (possibly earlier).

One other item I ordered the same day has been received but they went by US postal service but funny how the two other items got stuck. Friggen UPS, Newegg used to use fedex primarily and I never had an issue in the 15 years I was buying hardware from then. Wtf I say.

Ordered about a week ago.

FedEx was just as slow over the holidays. Everything was backed up. I sold something on eBay on December 7 that didn’t arrive a state over until the 24th.

I don’t think its anything to do with slow arrivals for this situation, I’ve ordered other things from Newegg after this one and this one still shows the same status.

Newegg has issued a claim already. I am guessing someone walked off with the package which of course is probably the worst case scenario.

It was a few weeks or so ago, but what i’ve got from newegg, got here just fine. (it’s mostly all of my computer parts for my new computer) :slight_smile:

I ordered a whole new desk about a 2 weeks or 2 1/2 weeks before xmas no problem. As well as 2 noctua fans, a mouse, and a new desktop case that all arrived on time.

I ordered some memory early in December… arrived around when they said it would.

My RAM that I ordered is still stuck in the same status, Newegg Customer Support said those working the clamin will e-mail me when they’ve concluded their investigation.

I am not sure how that works but how long does it take to figure out something was stolen, or more than likely it was out of stock when I purchased it but the site wasn’t up to date on that.