Anyone NOT get into the stress test?

Just curious, seeing all these post about people receiving emails. Anyone not get a invite?

i got an email. no flag on launcher. i have this weird feeling it was accidentally sent to a bunch of people. and a few of us are gonna be sad in the morning.

2 Likes

That’s kind of what I’m worrying about as well.

Not here, but I do feel bad for everyone who received a bait-a invite only to realize they’re just in the stress test.

4 Likes

I mean just statistically speaking, I would imagine at least 500k - 1 million didn’t get an invite

1 Like

Ya just curious. Some people have it on there launcher and some don’t. I don’t have it on my launcher for example.

So if I have just downloaded wow classic beta, will I be able to play tomorrow? even though I didn’t get any invitations through email. Someone let me know, would appreciate the info

2 Likes

I did receive the email for the test,but nothing on launcher… i heard it is a known issue.

Your good man your in!

1 Like

I’m unsubbed so I don’t think I’ll get any invites for anything.

2 Likes

So I had the opposite. I didn’t receive the email, but I have it on the list, where you choose the realm. And I have just downloaded the game from official battle.net. I wonder if it is going to let me… what do you think?

1 Like

If you log in now you should see the server you can get into.

If it’s in your launcher your guaranteed

Yes some are getting the emails and others are getting the launcher to list it.

I just think its not smoothen out yet because its not meant till tomorrow.

1 Like

The stress test already has people stressed

2 Likes

I think a few of us got… beta’d.

1 Like

I got it but the launcher says Beta and Stress Test. I’m guessing some people will be upset thinking they got full beta access

1 Like

It shows me “Classic Test Realm Server”. Status - Offline. The game has been downloaded. But I wonder if it’s going to let me in tomorrow, or if I should scream like these dude at the fence (meme). The only reason why I paid for subscription in years. Praying it would work! Let me go Back Home!

1 Like

I’m really hoping it’s not a mistake on blizzards part. I know it’s just a stress test but I was so excited:(

1 Like

i didn’t. But I’m also not giving them a dime either. :slight_smile:

1 Like