Anyone moving to ele mains in 9.0.5

I’m thinking about making elemental over Fury 9.0.5 drops. I played my Fury warrior because my guild the time was a little bit low on melee when I joined. The other thing is elemental Shaman AOE just isn’t that great unless you’re running the sundering legendary was I absolutely hate over WindSeeker which makes the rotation much smoother.

With the buffs coming to chain lightning andearthquake I feel like elemental AOE is going to be pretty decent maybe not top of the pack but it’ll help supplement elementals pretty solid a single Target DPS.

1 Like

If you aren’t already playing shaman you don’t deserve to switch to it. :wink:

Ele is currently strong and only going to get stronger. There are cheese ways to do work in m+ that don’t involve eq. All this is doing is making the blizzard approved method of aoe actually viable.

Ele pops off in every aspect of the game and is S tier pvp.

4 Likes

No everyone crying lvb nerfs (not a nerf to overall dmg) so they gonna go play boomy or fire mage.

1 Like

Started finally playing an alt, I’m loving Ele and the shaman class as a whole. But not sure if I would shelf my Outlaw rogue in lieu of.

Typically my aoe involves spreading around 3 FS, Prim Burst and LVB and cycle between LVB and CL. I Rarely use EQ in Mythic+. My aoe dps is usually north of 5k though. The only time I use EQ is when I go SK>LVB>CL>EQ

1 Like

Elemental has been my main DPS, Restoshaman main healer
Moving from Prot Paladin———>Guardian.

Huh? Are you not suppose to Cast EQ right after lave surges with the bonus of MOTD buff. My Aoe includes using Flame tongue on targets followed by CL and waiting on Lavasurge procs to buff EQ.

Im actually getting my guard druid ready for 9.0.5. Until I see some solid changes ill have my ele mainly on pvp duty and resto here and there :<