Anyone miss the old Chaos Bolt Animation?

#bringbackthebooger

i hate change, i don’t like most of the new animations!

some are just so bad to me. like wings is so bad, i can’t play pally without the glyph that makes it look like the old one lol

Exorcism > Blade of w/e

4 Likes

Damn now I’m in the mood to go watch drakedog 8.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/LHpdgHTINik

I miss when multistrike was a thing and seeing those mini chaos bolts trailing behind the casted one.

A bunch of the new animations are so unreadable for when they land etc the old ones were really clear, albeit because they were old.

omg yes, my blade of justice on my bar is using exorcism icon just cause atleast it feels like its there

1 Like

i can see him running beside his soulfilre / incinerate with rocket boots just by reading this.

incinerate was so smooth back in the day, hit like a truck too. it fell victim to the blizzard filler spell designation

1 Like

yes i miss both aspects

not only the game is full of boring stuff (grinding maw rep for sockets, stygia, farming honor to upgrade conquest items, renown, soul ash, conduits that have ilvl like ??? )
the classes are bad/boring itself and now even the races/spells animations and sounds are bad
i swear i hate this game now
whoever changed the feral and affliction sounds and removed the option to have old races appearances/animations needs to go

I agree new one looks way too much like chain lightning. I miss the lil ball that looked more like a blue wrath.

I think new Chaos bolt is one of the coolest animation in the game though.

I like the current chaos bolt, but I used the green fire
 If they tacked on an updated dragon skull to the front of it I think it would be PERFECT. Kinda best of both worlds.

As for other abilities. Well they literally ruined enhance after MoP. Ascendance zap was the most satisfying kamehamehas to ever exist in wow and now it’s just some fing fruitloop airbender garbage.

i miss old shadowform
 new one looks like garbage. legion one was also garbage. im a stupid purple cloud

Yeah old bolt and incinerate animations were so much better, also a shame that they scrapped the gradual fire effect around your character as you gained embers when they turned them into soul shards again.

Old hand of guldan & demon bolt vs the new ones for demo.

All they needed was probably bump up the old animations but yeah.