Anyone like music?

Everything, i have phases. Rock is pretty safe all-around

BUT my favourite group is releasing a new album May 24 and I CANT WAIT :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

2 Likes

I love hardcore punk, blast beats, doom metal, and power violence.

Sure i listen to angry music but deep down im a softy :frowning:

if you need a band recommendation.

Escuela Grind
Gulch
CANDY
ZULU
Southpaw FLHC
D-BLOC

lmao I read on these forums before playing a female blood elf prot pally sounded like like some sort of cat in a kitchen nightmare.

if it was a couple years ago on a female belf prot pally it was me on my main. I used the joke for awhile. I used to say playing one sounded like throwing the whole kitchen and cat down the stairs till someone said it was animal abuse.

-_-

I was starting to think I was the only person who played WoW who listened to classical!

I usually prefer 20th-21st century classical (Debussy, Ravel, Hindemith, Barber, Coplandā€¦ and my own music - Iā€™m a composer.)

2 Likes

Letā€™s hear it.

I like several varieties of music but I love metal and classical music the best.
I also love a lot of the 80ā€™s music.

2 Likes

Favorite genre = Harmonic Minor in A

i try to listen to everything but I really dislike pop music.
i justā€¦canā€™t.

i usually listen to rock, hard rock, metal etc. 60s, 70s, 80s. i really enjoy electric swing.
if you like Ghost ur my new BFF. sorry I donā€™t make the rules.

2 Likes

Music is for children. /sarcasm

well, technically, not a ā€œgenreā€, but rather a mode.

I like various forms of rock, but I havenā€™t listened to any music in years so idk anything recent. I listen to various YouTube videos instead now.

Enjoy the timeless classic that epitomizes the WoW Forum. The ā€œtriedtoohardā€ genre.

As for my favorite genre, itā€™s Classic. Nothing since Mozart has ever had the same panache.

Personal favorite is the intro song. Itā€™s perfect for when I open by punching a Dragon in the face, followed by beating up several cultists and then insulting their fashion sense and life-decisions by refusing to loot their corpses for trivial grey items.

A true gentleman must have scruples after all.

I like all kinds of music, and keep going back and forth, but what I always come back to is jazz.

I donā€™t play favorites. I listen to everything.

My favorite genre is Lady Gaga

1 Like

Whatā€™s the next thread? ā€œDo you like breathing?ā€ In which case my answer is yes, I like breathing.

Back in the day, a few of my college friends were bored enough before class that we held an impromptu breath-holding contest. I got to about ninety seconds.

I donā€™t like breathing sometimes its hard when youā€™re sick I wish I didnā€™t need to breath I wish I could breath through my skin like a bug hehehe

Who doesnā€™t like music? My favorite is Sylvannus little charm from TBC.