Anyone like music?

Most underrated band of all time. My favorite for 30+ years. If this song doesn’t touch your soul and move you, check for a pulse:

1 Like

My favorite genre is “whatever sounds good to me.”

1 Like

I’m enjoying Profs new album.

Chino makes everything feel better <3

1 Like

Grimes, cardi b, megan thee just to name a few. listening to grimes now.

1 Like

I don’t really have a favourite genre, I listen to a bit of a variety. Each month I typically change genres. One month I was listening to Tim McGraw, Alan Jackson and David Ball the next was Slipknot, Cradle of Filth and after that was Big Bill Broonzy, Blind Willie Johnson, Canned Heat, Dean Martin, Leon Redbone.

Sometimes I’m listening to The Melodians or The Dubliners. This past month and half has been Oomph, Faun, Einsbrecher, Megaherz, Saltatio Mortis and Rammstein. Oh and sometimes Sabaton.

1 Like

I enjoy quiet.
No music for me thanks<3
:dracthyr_heart: :cat:

1 Like

I only listen to covers of Bowser’s Peaches Song

1 Like

the cries of draenei as i beat them up.

2 Likes

So much this.

I remember one time I heard several country songs on the radio and thought it was just same guy over and over again.
Turned out it was, like, four different people that sounded so insanely similar that I couldn’t tell the difference.

2 Likes

You could just play a prot paladin

4 Likes

Jpop lol.

Rock, metal, rap, hip-hop, disco, EDM, old country are all good.

I listen it all accept modern rap and modern country and modern pop music.

I enjoy
Blues
Rock
old school metal
Christian praise n worship
Old hymns
Classical
Bluegrass
Old school country IE Hank Jr etc
Spanish guitar
Irish punk rock
Irish drinking songs
Hick hop not to be confused with hip hop
On rare occasions 50s music.

Im a music guy.

2 Likes

I hate most modern music. In my op, it isn’t written well.

I am that type of person that, is looking for quality control in my music. I feel like the last time the quality control was there, was in the 90’s and even the mid 2000’s. The music was actually somewhat good. Although, I don’t understand rap of any kind. It has it’s fans of course.

Heck, I am that type of person that will listen to music sometimes that is like mozart stuff. It is crazy in fact. That there are people out there who can read that stuff. Those people are really smart. Just knowing exactly what everything means and how everything is supposed to sound, just by looking at it. I had a pretty musical childhood. But the one thing I couldn’t figure out, was how to actually reading music.

Most modern artists and influencers, just don’t have the power and influence I am looking for. But I like alot of music. I listen to a ton of it. I have a huge soft spot for video game music in particular. And movie music to. There are some good remixes out there to.

I would probably just do music as a career if I could figure out how to read it. Or at least do that whole paul mcartney thing and invent my own method of reading it. Behind the scenes acting is another thing I would be good at to. Basically, where I didn’t have to be on camera. But that is hard to get into.

I typically like most music and movies though. And video games are cool. Never was much into anime as much. I never know what is going on.

1 Like

“I heard there was a secret cord
That David played and it pleased the Lord
But you don’t really care for music, do ya?”

I’ll listen to pretty much anything, it’s a song by song basis.

Big fan of 90s music in general.

TV show themes!

2 Likes

Anything from Rock and all of it’s subgenres.

EDM mixed in as a change of pace.

I refuse to believe that there is a single human being on earth that doesn’t like music.

Anyway, I like classical and instrumental music, much like what we have in WoW. I often listen to Lord of the Rings music and WoW soundtrack.

2 Likes