Anyone know what happened to Big Head Tech?

He used to post here as Hokashun? from time to time, and do reviews and crosspost them here.

Hasn’t had a video in almost half a year.

Hope he’s well.

Hokushin seems to be the name.

He seems to be around still elsewhere based on the little search I did.

1 Like

Somebody actually sent me this forum post a few moments ago and figured I would chime in. I stepped away from YouTube because it was costing me upwards of $500 to $600 a month not lost to run the channel. And with how bad and prices on graphics cards and CPUs got I figured it was a good time to step away for a while. I still play WoW everyday act of raider and actually got pretty far in the last patch.

2 Likes

Glad to year you’re doing well and enjoying the game!

Sorry the channel wasn’t really working out, but maybe later when things get better or it can evolve into something of other interests!

Game on my friend

I know I saw your post the other day but I see that you’re back too, sticking around this time or no

1 Like

Resubbed with gold. I don’t think I have enough for another month. Poking around here and there in the game, but probably not, in all honesty.

Things have taken an even bigger nosedive than they ever used to.

Yeah I understand, some people do not like 9.1 but I’m still going at it in the new raid, at least 4/10 heroic so far

That one thread where we talked about Hondas, I finally got that Honda Ridgeline I was talking about getting

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/749338020565483613/869944259833368616/PXL_20210429_0408392412.jpg

2 Likes

Nice!

My dad recently got a 2020 Passport, it’s a really nice vehicle.

I’m looking at CRV Hybrids right now to replace our aging 2012 Accord. Maybe once stock improves.

Yeah I got my Ridgeline in April at the end of the month

They had a promotion where select models would have .9% interest if well qualified

And apparently this model counted because it’s a 2020 Ridgeline RTL, so I got all the fancy gadgets, running board, weather resistant mats, leather seats, heated seats, moon roof, all that good stuff

I like the built in ice chest

Washing it out after 4th of July party

I almost passed this truck up over a Ford Ranger and a Toyota Tacoma

$44k but it was worth it

1 Like

Not too bad - vehicles are just expensive these days.

I’m intrigued by the new Ford Maverick as well, which might be a contender once that releases.

It’s base engine is the hybrid which is nice since we do mostly city driving, and the baby bed seems pretty capable for the type of uses we would put it through.

If it turns out reviews aren’t so great, then the CRV Hybrid, although a bit more expensive, will probably be the next thing in line.