Anyone interested informing a 5 person alt leveling group

Back in the days of vanilla some people would form a 5 person leveling group to go through the content together. I’d like to see if there’s any interest in that this time around.

I don’t care if it’s horde or alliance. The only things that are important is that the alt is relatively active. I know it won’t be your main focus but it must be an alt you intend to play. And that we agree that we will level together and not play the alt solo.

Any interest?

1 Like

I have yet to create an alt. Nearing 60 on my main soon.

I think this would only work if we scheduled a specific window of time for leveling the alt group. Like Saturdays or something. I fear we’d split apart in level range quickly otherwise.

Yes, we’d have to agree to play on certain days of the week for a certain number of hours. We’d have to find 5 people who can find a compatible play schedule. It’s an alt leveling group so there isn’t pressure to get to max level like some feel they need to on their main.

Interested! Prefer Horde side (since I only really did Alliance in Vanilla), but open to either!

One good thing about going horde is we can choose any race and still easily group at a low level. I ran an ud alt at level 1 to the tauren start area back in vanilla for rp reasons. But it can be done with alliance though it’s harder.

Well, I can solidify Saturday mornings. Maybe 9AM to 2PM Server Time (With possible extension) as I have been wanting to make a Feral Druid. I’m most familiar with Tirisfal Glades and Silverpine Forest areas but am up for whatever.

I live on the west coast but had to choose an east coast server since there is only one rp pve server. To play in the morning I’d have to get up at 6 to play at server time 9. I can adjust somewhat to the time difference but we’d have to pick an evening play time.

It doesn’t seem there is much interest in this idea but I’m willing to continue to try and pursue it.

1 Like

Happy Friday. It’s been a long week. Half-way through 58 and almost exalted with Frostwolf Clan, I’m planning on hitting the game hard this weekend in order to hit 60. Feel free to hit me up in game. I’m reluctant to give out my in-game name on this public forum and it doens’t appear that I can private message you - but I’ll give you a hint: My forum name is my in-game name.

I guess I should post on a BB alt. In case someone wants to reach me in game. I’ll try to chat with you in game

I’ve been looking for something like this for a while and would be interested. Pretty much any role/faction. Sat mornings would work good and even Fri evenings. Willing to be flexible with days/times.

Add me on bnet Captainbones#11141

Atm there are two people who can play Saturday mornings and two people who can play Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday evening. If there’s anyone interested in those times please let us know.

Bloodtrails, I have several times tried to find you on line without success. If you’re still interested let me know when you might be on so we can chat. If you’re available Mon, Tues, or Wed evening we might have 3 to begin this group

I would be interested. I prefer Hoard but open to either. SAT morning /afternoons are good. MON TUE WED evenings are good too

As you can see there are 2 who can play Saturdays and 2 who can play M,T,W. And Bloodtrails who I couldn’t contact in game and seems to have lost interest. I’m willing to start with 3 and hope that as we go along we’ll pick up 2 more. It’d be nice to have a full dungeon group so we could just zip along from questing in the world and running dungeons. I’ve talked with CB in game and will tell him what’s posted here. We can choose a day, choose our race and class and begin soon if the 3 of us want to move forward.

1 Like

I’ve talked with CB and we’ve agreed to meet with a level 6 alt in Sen jin village this Wednesday at 8 PM server time. What ever race you want to play it’s easy to get there at level 6. CB is making a healer shaman. I’ll start with an ud warlock but I’m an altaholic so I will fill in with what ever is needed as we progress. Post if this works for you or if you have any questions.

Still two slots open in this alt leveling group if anyone wants to join in.

I would be interested in this. Add my btag, Mordecai#11307

this works for me, yes. Do we have a tank, or do we need one? I don’t have much exp as a tank, but willing to learn. I play mostly hunters,warlocks,and druids. I am leaning toward druid for the versatility,

my toon is Auoumbla

I would like people to pick a class they want to play. If someone gets pushed into tanking or healing and isn’t happy the long term success of the group will be in jeopardy. We have a shaman healer. I’m starting with an ud warlock but I have a druid at level 13 I’ll move into the group if no one wants to tank. Not my preferred option but I’m an altaholic so it doesn’t really matter to me. A mage would be nice for water and their aoe power, polymorph, etc. If we have a tank I might move my mage in at level 17. It would be nice to have as many different classes as possible. Since I have a few low alts I’ll shift around to make that happen.

It would be helpful if people could post here with their class choice. Then if we’re short a person I can try to complete the group asking around in game.

See you Wednesday in Sen’jin village at 8 PM server time. Whisper Acridity

Cool, I can do mage. I’ll let you know what his name is

name will be Dioscuri (Troll Mage)

I hate to bail on ya at the last minute, but I have a scheduling conflict tonight. sorry