Anyone have any war stories?

You part of the dueling community? We’ll shoot you a message. Heretic goes almost daily.

2 Likes

LOl try being the only healer…Fun times :grin::grin:

3 Likes

Wouldn’t be the first time!

The worst ganking area I encountered was Hellfire. I haven’t been out there in months, but there were people that camp Honor Hold all day…

I skip the zone completely now if I level an alt.

I’ve always had a soft spot for Enh, even when most hate on it. It is definitely the most squishy spec I play, but I still enjoy it. Plus, I actually have 3 Essences now! Wooohooo!

2 Likes

I’m not part of the community. Perci and I are BTAG buddies though. I wold love for Blizz to give us account bound essences during Blizzcon. I am too lazy to grind them all out multiple times.

2 Likes

Okie dokie feel free to add my battle ID rraarrww#1467

I almost don’t wanna with that degenerate BTAG of yours… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

edit: sent

1 Like

Better stock up on invisibility potions then… those guys like to corpse camp. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Never leave home without them!

1 Like

They were cool last night allowing us to buff up and get full before wtf pwning us. For a little while we did manage to get a couple of even matches.

2 Likes

Is it the group from the “holy freaking e-drama” thread that went ham this weekend?

1 Like

I have a feeling the rogue, and pally where there as scouts.

2 Likes

Some but not all. Some seem to really hate Perci lol

1 Like

Ah… Sorry I had to bail. Son woke up screaming .

1 Like

Yes … the main players were all there . :joy:

1 Like

Yeah it’s all good. The other healer, Peci and I stayed a while battling it out. We got the Pally, priest, rogue and DH a few times before they overwhelmed us again.

1 Like

We figured…don’t worry darkshire and all it’s residents will burn.

3 Likes

But he’s like the nicest guy on the forum!

2 Likes

That thread was a hot mess.

/insert “but that ain’t none of my business meme”

I miss you TL3! :sob:

1 Like

Wouldn’t put it past them. They sure seem to sweat us.

2 Likes

Ahh but he’s a filthy traitor with Horde toons. Some wouldn’t even duel him and goning as far as blocking his Pally

2 Likes