Anyone from Khaz'goroth?

hello, i am Siuleilomou - huntard from stasis (horde) back in tbc/wotlk days.

curious if there are any other old timers here.

1 Like

Yo. Was the only logical choice for me, being an Oceanic Normal server like Khaz.
Fitzy since the start. Sýdney during Cataclysm, back to Fitzy in MoP where I finally took a long break. Got back on in March.

Remade Fitzy for Classic on this server (except he’s a chick now just cuz).

I know that Baal (Undead Rogue) is around, he recognised me in general chat in Teldrassil and we had a lovely chat. Haven’t seen anyone else yet.

Yeah, I’m from Khaz alliance back in the day. Like Fitzy, this one seemed the only logical choice given it’s pve like Khaz was.

I do know a few Khaz peeps (e.g. Conquer guild) rolled on Arugal.

Yep, this is my main on Khaz. Remade this tauren druid but named her Soup. Hope to see more Khaz people around. I guess they’ll mostly be ally though :frowning:

I spent WOTLK on a US server and moved to Khaz early Cata. Skipped MOP and ducked in and out of WOD, Legion before finally burning out early in BFA. I was in Status Quo for most of that

Yeah. I was with Mortal Wombats until AQ40 and eventually made a server jump to play with RL mates on Dath.

Same char name.

lol i remember reading about all your post in khaz forum.
cheers,

That’s a name I hadn’t seen in a while :smiley:

Edit: Old guilds like Blackwing and I think Horizon are round.

come to think of it… were u the guy that hit a lottery irl then quit his job to play wow?

Yes, From Khaz.

Raided with Blackwing as Za, Resto Druid. We’re back up and running with quite a few of the old crew, so any other ex Blackwing peeps on the server, come join us, it’s just like old times.

I see you Peachette :face_with_monocle:

:open_mouth:

A long long time ago…

When my primary guild died I transferred here back in late vanilla as OverlordGor, I think I renamed to Gorwarth in tbc when I xferred back over a second time.

I transferred my paladin to Khaz in Tbc, male blood elf called Issomnia, hung around with RoE.

Started playing less in Wrath onwards, played a bit in legion but never really raided.

This time round I’m playing on troll rogue Tenujin, was in Fitzy’s guild. Looking for Perth time zone people, though I mainly only have time to log in super early in the morning.

Hello nerds

Few months late responding to this (cause my sub died after and took a break) but… No. No I wasn’t. I never even heard of that.

yes but hadn’t played there for probably over 10 years as haven’t played main game much since then, a small amount recently, some guilds i was in was grumpy old farts, served and time, just playing wow classic on remulos

Za! And Vita! Those are some names I haven’t heard in a long time!

This is Aurion, Resto Druid from Blackwing. Great to see some of the gang still around.

I actually gave my account away to Math (one of our Rogues) because I figured it would be the only way I would be able to quit. Worked for some time, but now on a new account now to explore all the content I’ve missed. Missing the ol’ murloc costume though :frowning:

Me for a minute! I played Valoth / belf rogue in Stasis too! I seem to remember we had a DK raid leader, can’t remember his name though.