Anyone excited for WOTLK PvP?

You know base conquest gear is the same iLvl as fully upgraded honor gear right? If you actually want the iLvl to be competitive you’re gated behind rating requirements in Shadowlands.

Who is your main, you’re talking real tough for a Lvl 10 fresh allied race char lol

You’re talking up shadowlands PvP gearing as if you profit off of PvP boosting tbh, high majority of both casual & high end players have come to the agreement that Shadowlands PvP gearing is in a horrible state right now.

WOTLK Classic will have just as much if not more boosting than you’ll ever see.

As i said, people are just terrible back then, you have selective memory on how fair WOTLK gearing was, what i said is fact, unlike you.

Is that Lvl 10 Dark Iron Dwarf Monk with 8k achievement points your main?

Hey at least im not a combatant losers like you.

I’m actually Rival I, begrudgingly.

Doesn’t take much effort to pop open my profile and take a look at my gear considering I don’t hide my main like you do.

Only reason I even pulled teeth grinding to 1800 in the first place is so I could get back to enjoying my battlegrounds / open world PvP without getting 1 shotted by any negative IQ player that paid for a PvP boost.

I don’t enjoy rated PvP in current WoW, I used to in WOTLK and toyed around with it casually because I wasn’t forced to do so, for Shadowlands however it feels like a job.

I literally just wanna do battlegrounds all day and raid enemy cities/towns.

That is so sad.

Like imagine struggling to get 1800 then call people that prob have double your rating negative IQ.

World PVP is for clown, go do rated arena if you want skill.

There wasn’t much world fighting other than wintergrasp. I think the zones were planned out well and kept the sides mostly isolated. Unlike today.

Sorry for calling you a loser that was unnecessary, I love you :heart:

It’s okay :heart:

THe only pvp I will accept was the gloriuos legion one.

Other wise I won’t bother.

I’d be happy if wg got knocked off the face of Azeroth. (Both the instanced bg and the open world area)

Don’t forget Eye of the Storm. Good times…

1 Like

Winergrasp was a nightmare on my server. Horde has controll of it 90% of the time to the point even the buff didn’t stop horde from spawn camping the whole time.

Sad to hear that, I guess I had the privledge of playing on a well-balanced server at the time. Wintergrasp used to be a massive tug of war.

Faction pride was so strong that everyone would spam trade if Alliance was coming for our faction leaders and create a counter raid, we’d even defend Silvermoon, the “dead city” :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I would play classic wotlk as much as the other “classic” games. That would be 0.0 hours.

Wotlk is my favorite version of wow but I’ve already played it. Playing it a second time would not recreate the original experience.

There would be no excitement of discovery, no learning of mechanics, my guild from those days is long gone. The social dynamic today is nothing like it was back then.

I mean I really liked space invaders when it first came out. I regularly waited in line to play it. If I saw the game today I would just walk by it and not waste my money.

I’m just not into the whole retro gaming thing…