Anyone else

using a throw away character to collect bullion for mogs, like a char that u don’t really use?

6 Likes

All my characters. Dont care for the gear. All mogs.

5 Likes

im glad they let us buy mythic tint of the weapons for 1 bullion

2 Likes

I’ve thought about doing it. At least for the mounts and pets. There might be a couple transmogs I want.

But with the catch up mechanic, I’ve been planning on just blitzing a couple characters towards the end and getting a bunch of them all at once.

6 Likes

My alt army of 20+ level 70s finally pay off :smiley:
Love me some transmog!

2 Likes

Literally everyone

1 Like

I was going but then I saw the mogs…
Almost all are fugly/repeats.

I’ll just use bullions for gearing.

Yeah, I got one getting weapon mogs for my monk. There’s not a lot that I want, so it’s easy enough.

ilvl is temporary. Xmog is 5ever.

https://i.imgur.com/dh5zPfN.png
5 Likes

The ones I’m grinding bullion on are characters I play regularly or at least semi regularly, so for me they are not throwaways. However, a couple of them are glorified loot goblins at the moment who are snagging stuff for my main and other alts. :sweat_smile: My DH is currently working toward the slime cat, and he should have it next week provided a bullion drops for him.

I am not, but this idea is grand.

Yes.

I only have this Warrior. I may take the opportunity to finally level more characters with Mists of Pandaria: Remix thanks to the increased account-wide progression with Warbands, but by the time those characters are part of the “proper” game the season will probably be over.

I was going to, but I finally dropped by the vendors and they were just the DF weapons. I don’t need the weapons, I need the armor mogs :rofl:

Well, not everyone … I’m not collecting any bullion at all.

everyone relevant to the topic

1 Like

I probably will once the catch up thingy is at it’s highest :dracthyr_yay_animated:

What appearances can you get by leveling up a weapon that can be bought by Boullion? Would it just be just 1 appearance or will you get multiple appearances as you level the weapon?

I created extra characters in SL S4 to farm mog with the dinars. I’m going to do the same thing now.

I’m not doing this because I’m waiting for the cap to reach 10 or so. Then having a doodoo alt blast LFR and collect it all in a single week.