Anyone else lagging when using Shadow Covenant?

Since the 10.0.5 patch I’ve been lagging a lot every time I’m using Shadow Covenant… It’s like every time I freeze for like 1-2s then I can keep going, anyone else experiencing this?

I think yesterday was not as bad but today it has gotten worse for me… Already tryed lowering my graphics but I don’t think I’m having issues aside from that spell.

It’s not happening in the open world, just in dungeons when there are other mechanics and stuff going on…

I have not experienced this in tbe few runs I’ve had since the patch, but what I do experience is just random lag spikes, and they seem to happen most often during dragonriding.

Nope i have not had this happen yet

Yeah I just noticed one of my addons was having issues, looking better now after disabling it…

what addon was it? cause im having the exact same issue

In my case it was Kui Nameplates throwing LUA errors, but since I had the notifications for those disabled I didn’t notice until I enabled them again… I was already thinking about switching to Plater so I did now…

At first I thought it was just an addon causing the spikes, I disabled it and right away I was ok, that was last night. Today the lag spikes continued - really bad spikes. Just casting a skill on a single mob in open world would cause a 1-2 second spike as op stated. I didnt notice if i was using shadow cov in the moment though.

Weird, is it a new version? Mine is still the alpha release for DF and i do not have this issue with KUI

I think it wasn’t the core Kui addon but one of the extras that enhances it… In any case I’m already rolling with Plater…

Yes, same issue here using that particular spell. Any fixes?

Ok so I started getting some lag spikes again when using SCov… Removing Kui helped but didn’t get rid of it entirely…

It’s playable now for me like 0.5 to 1s as opposed to the 2s ones I was getting… Not great though…

Apparently its and lua error with ForceTaint_Strong