Anyone else hyped for Fnaf in October?

I’m very curious about it. But I love robots and animatronics. So I knew the movie was gonna at least be good in that department once I heard The Jim Henson Company worked on them.

Matthew Lillard is also cool so I can’t wait to see him as William Afton. Seeing how I’ve seen SO MANY “oh its the purple guy and he’s all sexy like an anime character!” fan creations. Matthew just looking like an actual dad made me smile. ( I mean cmon the guys handsome still )

Really my only critique with the teaser trailer were the red eyes of the animatronics. Okay to explain. For folks that haven’t played. The animatronics are more known for when things get spooky, that they have black eyes with very tiny white irises. Very spooky when you see it in game since a lot of it is in black / white security footage. Here in the movie they’re red in some scenes. Yes yes I know its probably to just tell non players “yeah thats a bad sign” so its a small nitpick on my end. And for all I know, that could just be something they edited in for the trailer.

Waited 8 dang years for the movie. I can’t imagine being Scott, working on the movie. And just seeing the animatronics. Right there. In the flesh. I’d probably just freeze and think “…I made this. Are these my babies? Oh my god they’re my babies”

1 Like

I’m interested in it now.

I’ve been seeing this genre popping up and it keeps popping up. There was a short on Hulu that was pretty good. I believe it’s called “The Hug.” Then two movies were released very close together called “Banana Split” and “Willy’s Wonderland.” I’ve been meaning to watch “Banana Split” because I heard it’s decent but I’m staying away from WW because was told it’s crap.

Anyways, as a kid of the 80s and 90s I was confused with this Showbiz Pizza/Chucky Cheese craze so I started researching it and came across this game. I had no idea how to play so I started watching youtube videos on it and became fascinated.

So to make a long story longer, I hope this movie is good and yeah I agree the eyes should not be red but I guess it’s too late now.

Some of those were made simply because the fnaf movie was taking too long lol. Seriously that movie was in development heck for like 8 years.

OOOO if you wanna learn about Showbiz Pizza I recommend this

Some pretty neat stuff in there

I’m old enough that I’ve been to both Showbiz and Chucky’s as a kid for birthdays :rofl:

But yeah I’ll check the video out when I get home from work. Thanks.

Apologies I keep forgetting you’re older ^^;

Yar. I turn 44 this year.

Anyway. I remember just watching Markiplier play the game and that’s how I got into it lol.

I have to be careful with jumpscares because of my anxiety. But with FNAF and marks videos there were just oodles of folks commenting time stamps for each jump scare so that was nice.

They got me a couple of times too :rofl: The purple bunny most of all.

I’m starting to watch the play through for FNAF 2. So far I really like the guy from one of the Dakotas on the phone.

Lol yeah Bonnie tends to be everyones first death. Mine was Chica. Scott Cawthon had nightmares about Bonnie when he was working on the game so that’s a funfact. Especially with stuff like a reimagining of the first game that is in the works

Yeaaaaaaaaaaah they ran with that idea and double downed on Bonnie being creepy lol

2 Likes

I turned 42 and can confirm it’s not the answer to life, the universe, and everything. :face_exhaling:

1 Like

Been watching all the games cuz I’m too scared to play em, watching the theories and all since Pizza Simulator released. I’m optimistic to say the least! The Trailer feels good, but something about that moment when that guy starts punching the other guy sold it for me. Like, this ain’t gonna be no child pandering film!
Of course, then that final shot of the kid and Freddy had me for a moment… I’m tired of these Spielbergian, Bumble Bee, E.T. plots…