Anyone else having stealth issues?

Was doing some bgs and randomly unstealthed like 8 different times, no damage taken, wasn’t in combat, no DH around, no flare…I’m not sure what the issue is/was, anyone else have an issue?

Wasnt there a rogue pvp talent around slands release that kept unstealthing? Something king?

Control is King? Maybe, but I don’t run that talent, hadn’t had any issues before today though…

yea last i checked control is king didnt knock stealth anymore, umm the most recent was whenever you had bonespike dot on a target with shadowblades up the shadowblades animation would be happening every dot tick, inturn knocking us from stealth. i havent checked if it still does it in awhile so not sure but hell couldve been annything tbh also fix warlock pets following me in stealth

I’ve been unstealthing like crazy the last couple of weeks. Unlikely to get fixed… I’m talking no combat anywhere near me, walking in stealth, just boom, stealth drops for no reason…

Yeah this has been happening since the beginning of time for various reasons. It’s very difficult to figure out what the reasons are since most of the time they don’t show up in the combat log.

1 Like

Same, noting around and popped out. Not fun

Same its not as bad as it was about a year ago.

Blizz coding.

I thought this title was “health issues” and I was gonna see dome post vaccine horror stories…

I’ll move along