Anyone else have broken Timewarped trinkets?

I’ve looted 2 timewarped trinkets (from 2 previous Timewalking events) that do not provide the correct stat (per their tooltip):

Voidmender’s Shadowgem only provides 443 crit (instead of the 619 crit in the tooltip)

The Egg of Mortal Essence only provides 203 haste (instead of the 304 haste in the tooltip)

Pics = https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vTCjjgwnmjskAOJOW_WeDq_F8JAzGueRVvvhUbFwP-0POHhUNZFQMvpFXaaZYtxEmeQ8Lnweqs0AiR0/pub

[Yes, I previously posted a topic on this, but reposting to appear at the top & I included a link to pics]

Did you also check the character secondary stat panel though to see which tooltip was bugged?

443 crit differently seems more appropriate than 619 though. As other simillar power-level trinkets, such as a 210 trinket that gives primary stats for 15 seconds on a 2min CD, only grants like 180 int/agi/strength at 210. And ther’es a 210 dung trinket at 210 which RNG procs for +200 of a stat.

So at least I don’t believe you’re getting scammed out of any stats for what it’s worth.

1 Like

Ah! Ty, you’ve solved it. It didn’t actually occur to me to look at the secondary stats panel & do the math to confirm if the trinkets were procing w/ the as “advertised” stat amnt. So I see now that the trinkets do give the correct stats but when the buff is active & I hover my cursor over it, that box shows the incorrect number.

Welp - there’s the discrepancy. Ty for answering.

Posting the pictures for you. Have you checked if it is just the buff or is it the stats reflected in your character screen? On the up side, replacement trinkets at this ilvl aren’t too hard to acquire.

Cur - tysm for posting the pics here; lol I didn’t know how to, obviously :laughing:

The discrepancy I saw was the trinket buff would say one # - like the The Egg of Mortal Essence would show my buff as 203 haste but the tooltip showed it was supposed to give 304 haste.

I like trying out different trinkets, even at lower ilvls :grin: