Anyone else had creation catalyst restored?

Yea something like a quest to send you there…

How about a display with the exact item that you are going to make with its new stats on it?
oh they already have that. If someone doesnt want to look at what they get out of it then they get what they get.

This would be like me using a reroll token (back when they existed) to get an extra shot at loot from a boss the run to the forums to complain that the boss I rerolled on wasnt the boss that drops the item I wanted…
Actually that would be more understandable that this because in that example it doesn’t show you exactly what you are going to get before you click yes so this is even more blatant than that.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums.

You didn’t have to even know about the existence of the creation catalyst.

All you had to do was have a pulse while converting your gear.

If that’s asking too much for people, then they should consider a less engaging activity, like watching TV.

they need to delete these posts. i mean these big pictures pop up and no one looks at it? trolling.

I’m so sorry. :slightly_frowning_face:

Here’s the official answer:

5 Likes

Precisely.

Well well well, this is an interesting OP indeed. Is Ragemode unaware enough to fall for the Creation Catalyst non-tier slots? Does seem likely. Or is he just lying and trolling like always, trying to get attention off a topic he knows will get replies? Has to be this one I’d say.

3 Likes

I’d say it’s both, so completely unaware that he crafted a belt in the CC while also “trying” to troll.

1 Like

I mean it literally shows you what the item will turn into… are people that brain dead they need a giant flashing light and someone to spoon feed them?

yes
they are
if the multiple threads of people saying their belts and shoes didnt become tier are any indication
i really dont know how the education system genuinely failed people this badly but here we are

1 Like

Yeah, I mean thats actually really depressing if there are people who dont understand you cant make boots or belts tier because they… dont have tier in those slots.

Probably the same people that think LFR is real raiding.

2 Likes

What’s that , in plain sight ?

Again, not everyone reads wowhead nor follows the forums closely.

A few posts up there is a screenshot of how it works when you use set-bonus piece for a non-set-bonus piece, so there is at least some amount of feedback in the ui. This is a good thing… so if you are going to make an argument - keep it to stuff in game like this. Even historical arguments dont work since sets haven’t been a thing for 3 years, not everyone raids and had access to them prior to that, and if you go back far enough (TBC) there were even non-traditional bonus granting items (bracers, belt, boots).

I just think it was a mistake to allow your “set-bonus” catch up system to create non-set-bonus granting items. I mean, you had to know people would mess this up, so why introduce it like this in the first place? There are far less complaints about the speed to acquire mogs.

This was inevitably going to happen.

If a player is curious about how a system works but doesn’t want to learn in real-time (with the real possibility of making mistakes, as we’re seeing with the many forum topics on not understanding how it works and feeling burned from it), then a player should do some research on it before using it. I understand players don’t but that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t. But I agree, it was inevitably going to happen because to your original point: “not everyone reads wowhead nor follows the forums closely”.

1 Like

Whoa whoa whoa get outta here with this whole incontrovertible evidence business.

2 Likes

Instructions unclear, put my tail in catalyst and it is now a stinger.

1 Like

I really shouldn’t be surprised people screw this up, it’s not like they give you a preview image of what the item will be converted into so you can confirm. Oh wait…

2 Likes

Coming next week:

A captcha game of nine pictures and you pick of 5 of the 9 which ones are tier sets before you can progress to crafting your own tier set

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: :blue_square: :white_square_button: :black_large_square: :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: :blue_square: :white_square_button: :black_large_square:

1 Like