Anyone else find it painfully hard to farm gold

Heck yeah… not being a masochist. . .

I love competing against like-level players, but being zerged and camped by a bunch of bored 60s is really not my idea of fun.

I like this. Your response to “Are you on a PvP server?”

But yeah, grinding for gold is exactly like it sounds, grinding. If it were always fun, we’d all be rich, thus making no one rich.
For me, I like to play the AH. I buy and resell, farm mats to sell, etc. I think it’s working. I have my epic mount with 500g in my pockets.

Cheers and Merry Christmas!

Have basically never farmed for anything, so i guess… yes.

1 Like

thanks for being here for me

1 Like

Thanks, now I don’t have to say it. That’s entirely complaining, you just want to bring more negativity onto the forums along with it. Fabulous. Don’t expect alot of “sympathy”.

lol gatekeeping much? trying to relate to others on a forum is not allowed? i salute you sir

1 Like

Buzzwords aren’t insults to me. It was an opinion, obviously. I think people that look for negative attention poision an already hostile place. It’s called common sense and caring about how your actions affect others, but I get that isn’t for everyone. Twisting my words isn’t gonna work with me either. That’s all…

I’m mostly just disappointed in the economy of my server.

I love BSB, but the horde side has always had a bad economy. I farmed golden pearls and got a lot of great green drops, but the pearls themselves barely go for 12 g on AH and there just aren’t many buyers. Lots of great BoE don’t even show up on the AH. It’s my one regret about my server.

He’s not being negative. We all get frustrated with the grind. He’s not yelling give me money.

You came out swinging on this thread and you play the victim in your 2nd response. It’s hilarious it really is.

I’m not sure you understand what playing the victim is. I didn’t do that at all, but okay. It’s hilarious you think you understand that concept yet apply it incorrectly, but I’m not gonna lose sleep over it. “Swinging”? lol hardly. People were trying to productively offer solutions & i actually thought it was an intriguing topic until he admitted he not only didn’t want solutions & was just trying to find others to complain with. I explained he wasn’t going to get much sympathy since he stated “thanks for being here for me” as if people have some obligation to him when he clearly stated all he wanted to do was complain & have others join in. Many are sick of the incessant negativity on these forums. It’s really quite simple.

2 Likes

“I’m not sure you understand what playing the victim is.”

Yeah I’m not sure you know what negativity is when you come out with negativity. You were playing the victim there. Other people offered constructive comments and you did not. So please bugger off.

Twisting my words isn’t gonna work with me either. That’s all…"

Just a venting post and you came out swinging. But these are just facts.

I run around in the morning and collect herbs. With no black lotus spawns I make at least 40g an hour. I pvp solo a the same time so that keeps it entertaining.

…but can you give me money?

1 Like

Or how about quit being disingenuous and post the context of what those replies were actually to, instead of feigning some moral outrage? If understanding was what you were really after, you’d even hear me out but now you’re just being willfully obtuse.

1 Like

Same here. I had 2 60s in vanilla and neither had their epic mount until gold fell from the sky in TBC.

1 Like

Thats great…lol that still isn’t what playing the victim is. Pretty sure I know what I’m talking about given one of the things I double majored in was Psychology. You just sound silly to me to be honest. Last I checked I wasn’t starting anything with you, but you seem determined.

1 Like

You weren’t being constructive from the start while saying he was being negative. Others commented without being negative I wonder how they managed.

“It’s called common sense and caring about how your actions affect others, but I get that isn’t for everyone. Twisting my words isn’t gonna work with me either. That’s all…”

Psst saying people are twisting your words when they’re just stated facts is called playing the victim.

Hm…no, not when they’re actually doing it. Anyone who bothers to actually read what’s been exchanged can see that for themselves. I have a feeling you’ve heard that phrase a time or two tho. What have I stated was not fact? (Also, I love the double standard. OP in fact was swinging but you don’t see me crying about it. That’s okay, tho. But you get on my case, thinking you’re “educating” me on something I’m well versed in. That’s rich. And that’s a fact). Again, there was no “swinging” on my end, regardless of how blunt I was. You, however, keep attacking my character. I don’t like hypocrites much that ignore their own double standards. Moving on…

Edit: And yes, congratulations, he SAID he didn’t want constructive feedback. Now I know you’re being deliberately obtuse.

1 Like

Then I think the answer is , “No.” No one else finds it painful to farm because they are not deliberately constraining themselves to one painfully monotonous method like you.

1 Like

I abandoned the idea of prioritizing having an epic mount long ago in vanilla.
Basically, it will come when it comes, continue to do what is fun, the coin will eventually add up on it’s own.

3 Likes