Anyone else bored leveling alts?

I did. No class changes as far as the horizon.

Unfortunately for you, it does.

Not sure if that means beyond the single thread i linked.

But i suppose so…

No, it does not. I’ve played this game for many years and there is no way it takes 8 minutes to run from Goldshire to anywhere in Elwynn Forest.

No wonder no one takes any of the garbage you post on this forum seriously.

I see you vomiting nonsense every time I visit these forums.

Name the class changes then.

Its really not hard to reach 50 on a few accounts. Wow leveling leaves a ton to say just how bad it is. The problem is once you done so many ways. It now at the point of finding more fun ways to play.

Yeah if questing is yours. Silver forest and eastern plague get you very close to 50. Then just head to outlaid till 60 by just killing. Move on to northern then as now it seem more fresh that get you to 70 or so. The go grind more mobs in cata areas and you be 90 in now time. Go luck after that till you hit 105. Then it can go slow or fast.

We were talking about the game in general.

Not specifically classes.

in your opinion anyway, it such garbage its doing better than BFA lol

Leveling is awful, They went from one shot mobs to a full 4 or 5 rotation count of every skill you have, now it just takes too long to kill mobs in a fun way!

Uh ? No, I was and have been talking about Classes this whole time.

When did you move the goalposts ?

It has less overall servers and less population per server and is currently in a massive content drought.

Wait until Shadowlands.

That is pretty well the only thing good about character levelling in Classic. Earning new abilities, improving the ranks of those abilities, is the fun part. The not-fun part is running from point to point to point (and hoping like hell you can earn enough gold somehow to get a mount at 40 which makes it slightly faster) and managing a lot of the negative aspects of your class because there were lots of them in Vanilla/Classic.

It is still questing through zones you have done a gazillion times before. There is no new experience to be had in playing Classic, just an old experience. Certainly it is has its playing challenges, but they are more due to having to cope with a poorly designed game (because it was poorly designed back in those days).

If we could take the very best parts of Classic (the talent/ability levelling, the importance of professions, the rp elements of particular classes and what classes individually bring to a group) and incorporate them into a revamped current form of WoW, it would be a much better game.

¯_(ツ)/¯ ¯_(ツ)

Honestly yes. I have a Vulpera I was leveling for the heritage armor and a DK at I think 113. I just can’t anymore. Maybe when Shadowlands drops I’ll see if it really is way faster to level in general but for now I’m done with it.

Context is important, in a discussion about classes, the statement “Nothing has changed since September, since #nochanges” means we’re still discussing classes.

have a vulpera monk whose leveling keeps getting stalled.

Hard to go back to this stuff after the Korrack party lol.

Hell I had a char in the 70’s I burned my preorder boost on. Since not a full price boost and original plans for mage boost went south (I tried a test run, it wasn’t jumping out as for me class) I said wth. Was worth it to avoid what was to come. BFA 110-120 lol. Plus the 380/390 avg start gear was nice. Straight into the usual stuff we do at 120 in bfa no gear grinds to clear 370 to see the good stuff.

That’s fair i suppose

lucky… lol i dont really play alts most my toons boosted i think i only have 3 that were old mains that i benched. i really liked the legion invasion leveling to me that was fun.

1 Like

The first 35 levels are super amazing… then i tend to forget about the alts.

1 Like