Anybody else notice all these bots on herod?

Geez blizz whats going on with all these bots in every zone?

guildless players that are usually hunters, mages, and/or priests just running around killing things and never reacting to external stimuli.

are you guys involved in selling gold or something?

1 Like

Yojamba since I started playing 2 weeks ago these are the ones ive seen - currently lvl 32 shaman.

4 Mages south of barrens, undead males, fireball only. Names -Ott,Ovv,Oee,Omm. Not killing together following different routes 100% bots - South barrens killing mostly stormsnouts.
+2 hunters in the same area trolls, Same rotations every fight cooldowns as soon as theyre up.

2 Alliance rogues in hillsbrad in the caves. Similar names to earlier. tvv,tdd human females, same rotation following the same path with 50yards gap inbetween, reacts to pvp combat and potions/evasion.

2Tauren Hunters in thousand needles killing random beasts in between the towering cliffs 1 male 1 female both with wolfs (taurens starter pets, most people update them) Saw them both 2 days ina row in 2 different spots gained 3+levels in that time.

Raykar undead male in shimmering flats, Running in a perfect triangle with 150degree turns at some points, did this same route for maybe 30 minutes, The person badly programmed this as the mobs (turtles) near the ship they were meant to be farming are not Red they are yellow so the bot wasnt even attacking them just went around and around, I saw this rogue earlier running like a normal person would i think this was the first time the bot was used, after 30minutes of the triangle it finally started attacking as it should.

Other than these specific moments I saw from 5-10 other bots doing more normal farming. thats just lvling my shammy to 32

1 Like

bro isnt naming names against TOS? i wouldnt want to violate TOS by naming violators of TOS!!!

1 Like

I’ve seen them as well.