Any Youtube / Streamers who focus on warrior as their main?

The only two warrior streamers I can think of are asmon, who barley plays wow anymore and baj for pvp. I can’t really think of any warrior steamer / youtubers who play PVE content.

I’m sure there are a few. Even here on the forums.

Asmondgold mains one. Swifty mains one. Bajheera as well.

Not to be that guy, but I do stream, I’ll be streaming wow a lot more once Shadowlands releases. I play warrior, I’m not a big name like baj or swifty. But I stream Monday Wednesday Friday and Saturday. 12pm to 7pm EST. Come hang out :slight_smile:

My twitch is- Brandeybuck

6 Likes

No, but you are someone who is well knowledgeable and has a knack for actually disarming flaming posts on the warrior forum to keep it sane. I value you as a poster and your ability to keep a forum under control. A worthy person to support as a streamer.

6 Likes

You have no idea what that means to me for you to say that. Thank you so much, that is so incredibly kind of you. My heart is so full.

6 Likes

I doubt anyone here that is being honest will refute my previous statement. If more people acted like you wow would be the least toxic game on the internet. Even I can learn some tact from someone like you and I am a student of stoicism. Oddly wow is the only game I allow myself to become emotional and let all my barriers down. I hereby dub thee Marcus Aurelius of the warrior forums!

2 Likes

You already known Bajheera.

Here is other R1 warrior.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMrP0HzFljWtGVNP9feV1fg/videos

And swifty but not sure if he is streaming that much.

I’m not sure of you read his post. But he did mention him already and he might looking for pve warrior streamers.

He didnt mention magnusz

Some other solid names…

Kelade - knowledgeable fury main. He does mythic raiding and usually sticks to fury.

Corejo - knowledgeable warrior, partners with archi to write guides, prefers arms and is usually a community spokesperson for arms.

Shirley - mythic raider and great personality on you tube. Typically runs arms and does very well, also pvps.

Both YouTube and stream

Kelade on youtube

1 Like

There’s a guy out there who has like 50 warriors at this point. DesMephisto

He also does Voidwing carries every weekend, Saturday for Horde and Sunday for Alliance and all donations he receives go to charities. Overall great guy.

1 Like

Dekel on Twitch.

1 Like

Thank you this is the type of channel i was looking for, and thank you everyone else for the channels I didn’t know about 90% of these people!

Watch Dekel!