Any way to make Action bars work like FFXIV With Bartender?

I’ve been trying to make it so that pressing Ctrl and then keybind will let me do an action on action bar 2.

But all I’ve gotten it to do is to just make Action bar 2 show up when I press Ctrl.

Is this workable? I don’t really wanna have to go back to using my scroll wheel to flop between bars.

I’m not familiar with FFXIV. Could you explain how their bars work?

For changing action bars with the scroll wheel try enabling “ActionBar Paging” on the State Configuration tab.

So basically instead of using the scroll wheel to scroll up to bar 2 I can just press controll and it lets me use anything on the second bar

I don’t want to have to rely on my scroll wheel is the thing

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:ctrl] ctrl_spell; reg_spell

Is this a command in Bartender?

I do not know what this supposed to be

Modifier macros.
/m to open the creation interface.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/macros-condensing-your-physical-keys/678238

…Okay cool but I was asking for if this was possible with a specific addon.

I don’t want to have to craft dozens of macros across all my characters. that’s why I got an addon that could ostensibly do this for me

Your other option is to bind a separate action bar to ctrl 1 through ctrl =

I’m not aware of any way to trigger action bar paging while holding a modifier. Though admittedly it’s not something I’ve pursued.

Bartender can do paging while holding a modifier.
On the State Configuration tab there’s a section titled Modifier Based Switching.

I got this far but so far all I can seem to do is make it show the bar when pressing a button.

I don’t know why it doesn’t let me use the abilities on the bar when it’s being “paged”

By default ctrl 1-6 are bound to the pet bar. You’ll need to unbind those key combinations if you haven’t already.

Bartender has action bar paging available under the State Configuration tab for each bar.

You’ll need to unbind CTRL+1 through CTRL+0 and SHIFT+1 through SHIFT+6 for it to work properly.

Figures it’d be something critical yet innocuous

Thanks y’all!