Any rp guilds horde side?

Seems like alliance has a few active rp guilds, wondering if horde has any? Currently looking for a new home to rp and maybe casual raid progression.
I wish you a lot of luck on this endeavor. Earthen Ring use to be such a hive full of busy bee Role Players. It made the realm busy and both Horde and Alliance interacted with each other and sometimes even got involved within the same story lines. There were Balls and Parties and social events and then there was court hearings too-- anything and everything that you could possibly imagine flourished.

But along with large groups , unfortunately comes the type of trolls no one cares for and the type of drama no one wants to deal with. From my experience, Earthen' Ring's community collapsed due to an elite set of players trying to ultimately control the type of role play others were doing and it turned into a big drama production which ended up with almost everyone (Rper) leaving for another realm.

There are some very smooth talking wolves in sheep clothing just waiting to inject their poison. I have seen three Earthen Ring community sites rise and fall because of the same poison.

I really wish RP would return to Earthen Ring...it kind of killed itself round about 2013. I am not saying there are no RP guilds left. I am saying that Earthen Ring's heart has been ripped out.

Wretched Souls is a closed RP guild now. It has been removed from the search engine in game. I use to know almost all the names of guilds on both sides but now I think I can only think of one or two outside my own guild.

If you would like a suggestion I would say try : Templar of the Rose -On Alliance side. Or---as for horde guilds.. I really can not even begin to tell you who to look for now.

Horde side you can try 'Blood Fist' for some raiding.. but as for Role Play. Unless, someone else speaks up on this thread to tell you who is on Horde Role Playing--Horde side is pretty dead after the sundering of the Community.
2 Likes
isn't Tears of Draenor an RP guild hordeside? I know Shaw is in that guild
Thanks for the insights, Cymbol. Sounds like I should find a different server. Bear in mind that Moon Guard and Wymrest Accord are now closed to new accounts.
10/27/2018 07:48 AMPosted by Puddin
isn't Tears of Draenor an RP guild hordeside? I know Shaw is in that guild

Hey Puddin, The Tears have been on hiatus for a while now. It's leaning more social that on role-playing currently.

As far as rp, I continued to host the Story Nights on Tuesdays pretty much until a little before BFA hit. Hopefully I can get them started up again if there is interest. Sorry for the late reply.
09/08/2018 08:44 PMPosted by Cymbol
Horde side you can try 'Blood Fist' for some raiding.. but as for Role Play. Unless, someone else speaks up on this thread to tell you who is on Horde Role Playing--Horde side is pretty dead after the sundering of the Community.

The RP Hordeside is more on life-support that outright dead - that's my opinion, of course. Cymbol's opinion is valid as well. We lost alot of coordination and numbers over the past year or so for one reason or another. Expansions and content gluts are also notorious for shaving numbers and activity - it's just been hitting ER like a ton of bricks for a while.

I'm not privy to -all- the this and that's and why's - but it has made RP harder to find on Earthen Ring. And that can make it very hard to get out there, look or create any rp. You kinda feel like you're shot in the foot before you even start.

I hope things improve, ER is not a bad place at all, and we still have some great folks here, whether they RP or not.
On both my posts, I wish i had better news to report. But things can change.

No you’re right. All of ER is on life support, not just the RP scene. It’s one of the lowest population servers in the game.

Which is immensely sad as ER was my first RP realm when I started in 2009 and it hurts to see everyone gone and the server so empty.

I stuck around to 2017 but by then there was really no coming back. People wete leaving in droves and the only thing holding me back was nostalgia for days long past.

OP, if you’re still around, you’re better off trying WrA or MG.

1 Like