Any rewards at the end of the season?

I’m a bit interested in the WoW Season Mastery theme, but … knowing that everything will be lost at the end of the season … is there any benefit to playing this version of the Classic? I mean … I want to think that my time invested will have some reward.

1 Like

How do you mean lost?

I was under the impression that we’re still not sure what’s going to happen at the end of seasons.

That’s what I want to know too. Will they release Naxx and only give us 2 months to clear it and then shut it all down? I hope not!!!

They are actually doing TBC SoM according to people who knew about classic SoM before it was announced.

I suspect classic SoM servers will roll over into TBC SoM.

This whole SoM ideology is about th be the biggest cancer the game will ever see

9 Likes

Does that mean players in Classic WOW SOM will still be able to take care of unfinished business there after being forced to go to Classic TBC SOM?

It will probably be like xfer to a som tbc, or get dumped on an era. Either way, expect blizz to not care at all about what your opinion is

1 Like

The satisfaction of a job well done.

4 Likes

This has been cracking me up for 16 years.

the realm will be in maintenance mode like current classic, i bet.

1 Like

You’ll find out

So you can look at your level 51 when it’s over?

Season of Mastery Karazhan… kind of sounds awesome. I miss 10-man raiding and Ion Hazzikostas seems intent on kicking it to the curb on live.

1 Like

remember when people played videogames for fun?

this guy wants to get paid lol

5 Likes

y,your reward is you get fun.
lmao,this is a game,what reward you expect ??all rewards will gone with version

2 Likes

can’t agree more!!

I’m a bit interested in your post, but … knowing that everyone will eventually feel the sweet caress of oblivion … is there any benefit to reading your stupid post? I mean … I want to think that my time invested will have some reward

1 Like

I was under the impression that when the season end, they probably are gonna take the character to a different realm or sth, and not deleting them.

Yeah, a retail achievement worth 10 pts.

1 Like

You can’t be serious. At least I hope you’re not.