Any plans to fix Diamond Flask?

Woosh goes the joke.

And you dont have to ‘farm for a healing set’, you’re very clearly exaggerating. My warrior alt has over 500 healing using nothing but enchants & AH greens that cost under 10g each. That’s a free major healing potion every 15 seconds when popped… with zero raid or dungeon loot. The item is clearly busted and is now being exploited to degrees & at rates unprecedented in vanilla. Anyone disagreeing is clearly using this bug & wants to protect their OP gimmick.

Anyone that doesnt see a problem with this is lying to themselves:
https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Kp6gbQLkdGHNVrxF#boss=-2&wipes=2&start=150202&end=5757651&type=healing&source=12

3 Likes

Sounds like someone got slapped by Wojo

Blizz already said it’s not a bug and they’re not changing it

You’ll need to cope harder sir

1 Like

You mean like removing layers?

Strawman again?

Layering and in game item mechanics aren’t even the same argument.

It’s not being changed, pick another topic on your dart board of anger.

1 Like

We’ll see…

No we won’t because every top guild and warrior uses the flask and they are the majority class population.

1 Like

Love how diamond flask doesn’t get nerfed, but baron rivendares sword which worked the exact same way did.

7 Likes

You would find dirt in a snow storm, wouldn’t you?

I’m a warrior but this is obviously not intended and being exploited. #Nochanges is a joke.
Small things need to be fixed that players are clearly exploiting. Maybe since they’ve done some small things they’ll keep fixing small things being exploited. Maybe they’ll get rid of the bots too but I doubt it.

1 Like

It’s very easily repeated.

I’ve probably clicked need on every big +healing item at this point.

Sometimes this forum makes me feel like a 1%er but I personally feel super casual.

1 Like

Blizz quite literally posted in the bug forum saying diamond flask is working as intended and will not be changing it

3 Likes

Except it didnt work that way in 1.12.

Go ahead keep being upset and factually wrong.

It is certainly cheesy, but the log you linked doesn’t really make that case. Diamond Flask provided 30.1 HPS in that parse but the warrior (who wasn’t the MT) had 162.7 DTPS. Even using diamond flask with a +healing setup only supplied this DPS warrior with 11% of his healing needed after factoring in overhealing.

you might feel like a super casual because you’re probably not a .01%er, though I haven’t went through your post history so idk
kinda like how theres a huge difference between 99% parses and 99.99% parses, or so I’ve heard

That’s a load of garbage because it worked in wrath so the idea that it was introduced in classic like they said it did is a complete lie. The only difference is that people had far more access to the sword in wrath then they did in vanilla because of how rare it was so it was more likely to be found out.

1 Like

Uh huh, you have literally no evidence nor citation to validate your claim. While Blizzard has a reference client.

You are just another seriously subpar paladin trying to drag others down because you refuse to acknowledge how bad your class is. So instead of attempting to get good, you want to drag others down because you’re to bad to climb the ladder.

1 Like

The reference client that everybody knows is BS because of the amount of inconsistencies found? The sword was never changed from vanilla to wrath in how it worked so if it scaled in wrath it would have scaled in vanilla. They nerfed it because it was OP in classic for anybody who managed to get one.

Continue being a troll though.

1 Like

I do remember trinkets in vanilla all having spell power values, for example taunt is a spell and you can spell hit cap it , so its never resisted
warriors could indeed stack shadow gear and use a shadow enchant and they it would hit harder, its obviously terrible most of the time, but this healing gear thing is nuts ill agree lol.
the biggest main tank on my server has an entire epic and green healing set and his diamond flask heals him for like 1,000 every 5 seconds for 60 seconds, I could legitimately see 40 warriors clearing raids in a little more gear.

2 Likes

I like how Blizzard made the game, has a reference client and you’re to disllusioned to even humor anything besides everyone else is wrong but yourself.

Typical whiner paladin, your logs say you get hardcore carried by the real paladins in your raid. You can’t even be bothered to heal anyone else but the main tank. You also don’t even do any real effective healing on him either so you are quite literally being carried.

Why do you think you have some authority on what is factually correct when you can’t even be bothered to play correctly like all your guildmates?

https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/netherwind/nikynoonoo#

1 Like