Any plans for night elf heritage armor?

Hi. just curious if there’s any plans for a night elf heritage armor set coming? Hoping it will be like the armor set we saw back during the burning of the night elf city back at the start of bfa.

7 Likes

It’s already in the game, isn’t it?

They’ll probably make it available to players whenever subs take another big hit.

3 Likes

It’s in the game its just not for players to get. You are most likely right. they will throw it in to raise subs

Hopefully some day. Although I hope they don’t go with purple/gold this time like they did for the warfront sets, maybe pinkish purple/silver instead? I remember seeing a pics of elite versions of the pinkish purple/silver set but I don’t think those are even in the game/available, they would of been perfect.

I got u fam

2 Likes

if they dont make it exactly like the one in the og wow cinematic i will riot.

male version can be the tree disguise from the DK starting zone, idc.

5 Likes

AGREED!!! Its already in game. the night elf archers had it on during the burning of the night elf capital

It does feel rather strange given the opportunity that Tyrande and Shandris have remained in the story. Funny enough is Tyrande will be given more focus in Dragonflight.

10 Likes

Wells, seeing how their heritage has more or less burnt to the grounds…

I ain’t holding my breath. Nows, I’d be absolutely down for some WC3 Huntress armor! Dunno what they’d do for the guys since most of ‘em in WC3 were in more support roles ands only started doin’ other things after WoW started…

Considering the blood elves and the dark iron stuff coming today, i think it’s something that blizzard has not forget (yet)

I don’t think it’s in the game files. So, chances are they are still working on this set.

Maybe after the blood elves get their 10th or 20th heritage armor set, the devs will get around to one for the Night Elves.

4 Likes

Besides Lady Sathrah, Teldrassil was developed after the events of wc3 which would mean there’s a small amount of history.

Oh, there’s bits and pieces still! Just with Ashenvale bein’ the warzone that it has been ands Night Elf structures havin’ a strange habit of bein’ put on fire, there…ain’t too much left. I wouldn’t count War of the Ancients stuffs ‘cause that was before they went the Night Elf way of swearin’ off magics.

Not thats the Night Warrior an’ Elune stuffs that happened helped too muchs…

Hmm. There’s a positive chance it can connect to Dragonflight and the Night Elven history of Loreth’Aran.

i said this before, but it is possible we’ll be getting one soon, after this story update coming in the patch. have tyrande come back from the SL with the item she gets (trying to avoid spoilers just in case) and tie that in with night elves receiving heritage armor. would be perfect timing

2 Likes

It is? Only armor I know of was the Warfront armor. Is it encryted or something? I don’t think I’ve ever seen pics of it.

night elf archer npc’s wear it during the alliance side during the burning of the night elf city quest line

Sorry OP we’ll need at least 3 more Blood Elf sets before anyone else gets anything.

1 Like

and more weapons for you!

1 Like