Any Pho enjoyers?

Spicy :hot_pepper:!!!

1 Like

i actually just watched the whole video lmao. thats quality content.

makes me want to try a food eating challenge.

2 Likes

“PEPPERS!”

1 Like

I live in LA, on Sawtelle there are a bunch of really good noodle places.

I like pho but the broth always felt super bland to me.

So I created my own version where I get the pho but ask for a chicken broth from one of their ramen options and it’s so good

1 Like

Probably means you haven’t had a good pho, every one I’ve been to thus far as had amazing broth usually my favorite part.

1 Like

One of my best friends is vietnamese. I am ruined on Pho. I’ve never had a restaurant make it better than their homemade stuff. His wife is also Laotian, and their wedding food was completely out of this world.

3 Likes

2 Likes

laotian bbq is amazing, lucky to have a place around me that sells it. love that sticky rice eating with my hands

Pho is my favorite. I’ve made it from scratch before too. I like mine with sliced beef.

1 Like

Extra cartilage and tendons in mine please.

Destination : Flavortown

1 Like

Just grabbed some, think this is my favorite spot so far:

He marinated the chicken before hand so you had a savory sweet chicken in the herby beef broth my god.

7 Likes

I can eat like a haws. People look at me in amazement wondering how a beanpole azz dude like me is clearing everyones plates once they tap out, but I just cannot polish off one of those big bowls of pho its just so filling.

1 Like

Mhhhmmmm Pho. in a homer Simpson voice

2 Likes

One thing that I can say I genuinely tried, gave a shot, and still cannot stomach is shark fin soup. They love it. It just tastes way too fishy to me.

2 Likes

I wish I could remember everything that I tried at their wedding. They had a full spread of traditional Vietnamese and Laotian food at their Buddhist ceremony and it was all homemade.

They are technically Catholic, so they had a Catholic wedding on Saturday and a traditional Buddhist one on Sunday to respect that side of their family’s traditions. Was a really cool thing to experience, and the food was amazing.

1 Like

We got both kinds of music, country and western.

1 Like

yo what’s the sauce for the middle pic
im expanding my repertoire of different foodstuffs and that one one looks hella good

Plum sauce.

1 Like

no kydrav
i mean the name of the dish
put the beer down and spill the beans

My brain isn’t working but all the dishes are chicken pho (chicken soup with beef or chicken broth depending on what place you go to).