any old stormreaver people?

been playing since Jan 05. Still maining my original main. The longest break I’ve taken was about 5 months which just occurred. was very excited for BFA but burnt out. came back after the cinematic. been playing wc3 mostly after burning through other various games. Been a solo player since MoP since all my friends dropped out of wow during Cata. Would love to get involved in a guild, pvp focused if anyone has. Mostly casual pvp and achievement hunt, do LFR and heroics for gear, but used to be primarily pve until firelands, could always get back into raiding.

I actually just reactivated after a long long hiatus. Managed to recover my original toon and surprised how much everything has changed. Unfortunately none of the old guildies are around anymore = (

I don’t remember anyone else in this thread, but I remember Barblocke. Anyone that was a good warlock in classic I 'member.

1 Like

coming back for wow classic!

Ah, the memories!

"Nov 15, 2011
THANKSGIVING BLOOD DRIVE EVENT! DON’T MISS OUT!!!

The generous and compassionate members of Heavy Leather Balls would like to invite all of Stormreaver to our 1st annual Thanksgiving/Pilgrim’s Bounty Blood Drive event. This event is being held in an attempt to gather approximately 50,000 pints of blood for needy horde refugees throughout Azeroth during the weeks of Nov.15 - Nov.30. We realize from past experience that it can be very difficult to find willing Alliance donors, thus for the next two weeks we will be extracting these pints by force from all willing and unwilling alliance players.

The primary donation center will be the Tol Barad Peninsula. Simply show up and start doing your dailies, we will be making rounds regularly to gather your contributions. Also, if we feel you are slightly engorged with blood we may resort to gathering several pints from you until you log out of the game. It is for the children, after all. In an attempt to service as many donors as possible we will also be traveling through all of the various zones of Azeroth and Outland to collect from anyone who may be unable to make the journey to TB. If you are flagged we will consider you a willing donor and will promptly begin the extraction of blood from your body, as well as your spirit from your digital corpse. Please understand that though our collection processes may seem barbaric and unsanitary, they are the only methods available to us so we do what we must.

Thank you for supporting the greater good! We hope to see all of your charitable souls very soon!

Charitably,

Dr noodles PhD"

Hay the real, original Frostbyt, Undead Warlock here…My kid talked me into classic.

Lamanki 60 Frost Mage from Working as Intended and HarroW on Skeram (Classic) playing Lamanki Orc Hunter

I was on Stormreaver during Vanilla in the Horde guild Ars Ordeum (later The Leet Police after AO ended). Ive forgotten a lot of player names, but I definitely remember some of the guilds like Impervious, The Gentleman’s Club, and Cabal.

Such sweet, sweet memories.

Been here since BC. Name used to be Hmh… Then my name was Therealhmh. I was a Shadow Priest main until Legion.

Whoops, as on the wrong guy haha… I’ve always been Horde

I used to be in Inernection and Out of Line

Bumping this.

Does anyone know where the Headless Horseman’s helm drops??

Wonder whatever happened to Weasel, pretty sure he made that addon.